The Dream That Came True

CHAPTER ONE

Instagram facebook and mostly

tweeting to the Janoskians will get my

mind off of things. I have been a fan of

the Janoskians since 2011. My name is

Jamie Pupper and I am a fan of the

Janoskians.I have always dreamed on

becoming someone who records the

Janoskians videos ,but since they are

busy with the other fans and they

already had a filmer ....I had to let go.Days and days would go by some good some bad . I tweeted Jai Luke Beau James and Daniel almost everyday hoping they would notice me atleast. Enough with the love I thought to myself lets watch a nice twitcam they were doing. I tweeted them "hi" "janopigs power" and a bunch of other funny stuff. All of them were following me on twitter so why not DM(direct message)them? I thought to myself.

ONE MONTH LATER👇

One day at school I was sitting at my desk where this one fifth grade girl barges into my eight grade art class yelling "Sweet mother of god!Omg I'm crying!No this couldn't be happening!" Mrs.Lopez our art teacher and the rest of the class were staring in complete awkwardness. I broke the silence when I asked "What happend?" She stared at me with her soft blue eyes and blonde tangly hair.

"You havn't heard?" She burst out

"Depends?about what?" I asked

"Lucas passed away!" She exclaimed

Lucas was the Janoskians filmer!

He is their manager! Their helper and mainly their friend!

"Really?!" I screamed

"Heck ya! They are looking for a new filmer and it is totally going to be me" She smirked.

"Good luck with that?" I whispered under my breath. The class was staring like 'wtf just happend or please kill me' kind of face. The girl quickly slid out of the classroom and I awkwardly turned in my chair as everybody watched me. My friend is the teachers assistant her name was Klydia. She was laughing in the corner and giving me a 'troll face'.

CHAPTER TWO

Omg it was my chance ! I can finally try to be a filmer! FOR THE JANOSKIANS! I tweeted them DMed them and commented on their instagram photos. As I was doing this I noticed none of them were answering to any fans. Their tweets were sad and not as exciting. Daniel wasn't even tweeting something needed to be fixed. I came home from school one day ate lunch took a shower and sat on my bed. I checked their tweets and all I saw was a spam of "PICK ME!" "I CAN FILM!" "BABES ?ANSWER NOW!". These fans were going nuts! the spam on their recent tweet went down for hours. I thought to myself how can I compete against these crazy girls!? I should't try anymore because I know i have no chance of being their filmer. Maybe I can cheer them up I thought. I DMed all of them saying sorry for your loss and I made a movie about memories of Lucas and the boys and sent it to Jai because he would see it. I know he creeps. 😏 It was a Friday I was walking home from school when I hear yelling and a car speeding down the street. Oh no. It was my Ex-Boyfriend and his ugly group of friends. They were going fast and as the car flew by me I heard the word "skank!" and "bitch!" as they threw a blue slushie out the window! It hit me straight in the face and my clothes were all sticky.A tear rolled down my face and down my neck. My friend was on the corner of the street she saw the whole thing. Klydia ran to me as she pulled out a bag of Kleenex wipes to wipe off my face.