Our first month

Veronica•••

It's been a month and everyone knows.

"Babe what are ya doing" asked looking over his shoulder. "Work" he said "And go change. Those shorts want me to take you right now" he finished growling a bit. "But babe I wouldn't care" I said pouting.

He spun around in his chair. I was surprised and fell into his lap. His bare chest against my back. He was licking my neck.

I moaned when he started sucking that spot. "Mark me" I whispered and he pulled away nuzzling into my neck.

"Please mark me" I whined. He sighed and kissed that spot before his canines grew. He licked some more his teeth brushing my skin and bit down. I moaned from the impact and pleasure.

He licked it clean. I turned and kissed him.
He nibbled my bottom lip. I gasped and he took that as his chance to explore my mouth. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. Then he jumped on me capturing my lips with his. He took off his shirt. I was watching when he nibnld my ear. Next to come was my shirt locked in his teeth. He kissed me, trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck to my breast. He leaned down and grabbed a nipple. Probably really hard by now. 'Horny humans' Skylar my wolf said to me. 'Horny wolves' I said back. I stopped talking to her when she took control. That basic bitch... She was amazing. A goddess.

Short chapter. Blah blah blah.

I was grossed out writing such a mature scene.
I mean people really. 15 year old.

~Jasmine