Grind On Me

"I don't wanna go Dinah" I whined. "Come on Mila, it's gonna be fun, you know her parties are always the best." Who's her you may ask? Well, it's Lauren Jauregui AKA Queen B AKA the girl I'm hopelessly in love with. If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm a lesbian and i loved Lauren for as long as i remember. She's throwing a party because her parents are out of town and they took her siblings so she has the house to herself so why not throw a party? "Mila you have to come, please! Maybe Lauren will notice you, you literally have nothing to lose." "UGH, finne Dinah but you so owe me for this." I said as I sat back down on my bed. "YESS! Thank you dawg. I'll come back at 8 so that gives you three hours to get dressed." "Yeah yeah now leave so i can get ready." After I heard Dinah scream "You better wear something sexy!" and slam my front door shut i headed to the shower. After I got out I was looking for something to wear, I found the dress that I was hoping would still be there. I smiled wide knowing my ass in this with definitely turn some heads, hopefully including Lauren's. After I got everything I looked at the clock and it was five minutes till 8, Dinah was gonna be here any minute. I looked at myself for the last time, I was wearing a short tight red dress that hugged my hips and accentuated my legs and my black stilettos. My hair had loose curls and a black bow to complete my look. My makeup looked amazing, Lauren is definitely gonna melt at sight. I heard the doorbell and I went to answer it, as I opened my door I saw Dinah's jaw drop, "Damn Chancho, you look hot, I can't believe it." "Thanks Cheechee, you look pretty sexy yourself." Dinah was wearing a black leggings with blue heels and a light blue top. "You're so gonna get laid tonight Mila, like damn" "Ha ha lets go D."

Arriving to Lauren's house I could already hear the bass in the car, my felt my heart jumping in excitement. There were so many people in the front year drinking and smoking, we had to push our way in. It wasn't any better inside except the music got louder and I could feel the vibe going in. "Damn is that Cabello?" i heard someone shout. Fuck yea its me. i spotted Lauren sitting at the couch with guys around her but she wasn't looking at them she was eyeing me up and down. HOLY FUCK LAUREN JAUREGUI IS EYE FUCKING ME CALM DOWN CAMILA. I smirked at her and I turned to Dinah, "Are we gonna get some drinks or what?" "Sheesh Chancho if I knew you were like this I would have taken you out a long time ago." We headed to the kitchen when people were doing shots on the table and playing suck and blow. "Here Mila, take this"

One shot

"and another one'

Two shots

"gulp it down dawg"

Three shots, four shots, four shots of tequila had me really relaxed. "Dinah I wanna go dance! Lets go." Dinah and i made our way to the dance floor and i purposely went past the couch so Lauren had a good view of my ass. As the songs were playing countless guys tried to get behind me but i always just moved away. All of a sudden i heard the track go slow and i felt a body press on my back.

Baby grind on me

Relax your mind take your time on me

i was just about to pull away when i felt hands fall on my hips sensually and their lips graze my ear, "You know you look so goddamn sexy in that dress Cabello." I froze when i heard her voice, it was her, Lauren fucking Jauregui. my breath hitched as i tried to swallow a moan. "I saw you walking by me just so i could get a good look at you and baby you are sex on legs," she whispered

Let me get deeper shorty ride on me

Now come and sex me till your body gets weak

With slow grindin'

Baby grind on me (Sloww griind)

We started grinding to the beat of the song, she was behind me, her hands on my hips guiding me while my hands were on the back of her neck. she kept nibbling on my ear. Each time my moans got louder she got rougher, biting harder and nipping on my neck. I wanted her so badly at this point.