Saphrine

Saphrine used to be on a planet called Earth, on a country called 'America'. It used to have cities and skyscrapers and sculptures and museums. It had factories, and smoke, and polution and muggy waters. Unclean air and impure food. There was war and disorder, the people were unequal and treated as peasants by their government. The government who was supposed to be for the people, by the people. 

         What does it matter now? After the Underworld attacked and destroyed the cities and the skyscrapers, and the sculptures, there's nothing left of 'America'. Or any other country. The continents were pushed back into one giant blob. England crossing over into Florida. I was chosen out of my band of surviving misfits to be the leader of the Pack. Jace, a strong burly buff dude with pretty brown hair and blue eyes. Julian, a wimp but he works I guess. Amelia, when we talk bad ass we talk Amelia. Lindsay, one of my best friends since middle school. Tobias, mine, that's all you need to know about Tobias. And then there's me. Ruby Cromwell. 17, 5'7, 115 pounds. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Gorgeous if I may say so myself. 

       It's my job to keep these hooligans safe, and restore order. I don't know if there are any other packs around, or any other people here at all. These people escaped merely because I spent too much time studying theology. The salt circles, the exorcisms, the holy water, the Devil's traps, the runes. All of it. I saved these people with it. The ruler of the Underworld, Alucard, took over after my defeat of the former Underworld King. Alucard was a very dear friend of mine. Always dreaming of being the Goblin king some day. There's an alliance between the Overworld and the Underworld on Saphrine. No more attacks no more strikes against the innocent. 

           As the elected leader of this place, I give my word not to screw it up.