The Beginning

//Gumballs P.O.V\\

It was night, right around 8:30 PM. I finished my royal duties and decided to wash off. I started my shower as I slid off the prince charming cloths. I got in and sighed as if all the stress washed down the drain with the water. About ten minutes later I got out. I dried off and put on the shirt that marshal gave me, along with some boxers. I walked into my room and I dimed the lights. I sat on my bed and took out a book and started reading, when all of a sudden.... I heard the strings of a bass playing in the distance.

//Marshals P.O.V\\

I decided to play in front of the princes room just to annoy him. As I brushed my thumb on the strings on the bass, I saw him...the prince in his....BOXERS?! My face turned red and started to burn as I look away. "Hopefully he didn't noti-" "HEY MARSHAL!" I was cut off by the prince. "Damn it!" I stopped playing and then noticed the prince blushing while covering his lower regions. He went and put some pants on and then I flew over to him.

//Gumballs P.O.V\\

"W-w-w-what where you doing out there? WHERE YOU SPYING ON ME?!!" I yelled. I then noticed marshal still blushing when he took a glance at my shirt. "You kept....it" he gluped and said in a sly voice. "No duh, NOW WHAT THE FLOB MARSHAL?!" He could tell I was mad, slight guilt poured onto me when I yelled. "I'm sorry for yell-!" I was cut off the the clashing of marshals cold lips. Making me blush. He then pulled back with what looked like fear into his eyes. He then flew off and that was the last I heard of him that night. With minutes which felt like centuries I have been trying to wrap my head around what the glob just happened. What I have been wishing for years finally came. I then went to sleep. Tomarrow I'll talk to him...