information | about #littlemoretoequality

entering

1) YOU CAN ENTER AT ANY AGE, IN ANY COUNTRY AS LONG AS ALL OF THE OTHER RULES IN THIS LIST ARE FOLLOWED.

2)  You can enter my contest by adding the hashtag #littlemoretoequality to the description in your story.

3) CONTENT THAT CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS, NUDITY, DRUGS, AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER UNLESS ALL OF THE TEXT CONTAINING THESE THINGS ARE REMOVED. (By inappropriate behavior I mean anything sexual. It's fine if there's a few smooches there and here.)

4) #littlemoretoequality is an ANNUAL CONTEST. The deadline people should be expecting every year UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE is MIDNIGHT ON THE LAST DAY OF DECEMBER, CENTRAL TIME!

5) The story does not have to be finished, but has to contain at least some content, not just the first few chapters of a 100 page story.

prizes and judges

Judges will ALWAYS be a surprise. NO ONE should be entering just to catch the eye of a favorite author. People should be entering because they SUPPORT EQUALITY!

Prizes will be a FOLLOW from AT LEAST one of the judges, a review of one of your stories, and a FREE COVER made by one of the judges from that year.

other

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME, Callissa Moore! PLEASE ENTER AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!