chapter 1

Hey guys so this is my first fanfic so it might be bad don't hate so ya

Name: luna

Hobbies: making flower crowns, dancing, baking.

Luna pov
  It was early morning I just got up so I could eat breakfast. I have two butlers named Kay and Nate. They do everything  for me I sometimes I feel bad for not being able to help.
I entered down stairs to eat. I ate fast so I can start to make better treats to thank my butlers. I'm not that good at baking but I try my hardest to be good at it.
I am a princess and my mom and dad think I'm silly for trying to bake for my butlers. They say that they only work for us because of the money they will get but they are demons. They don't care for money.

================================

Later me and Kay and Nate all went to London to look around. I found a phantomhive Co. Toy store. I went in and looked around I found a huge bunny but Kay nor nate wanted to hold it all thought out town so I didn't get it.  We walked around danger until I herd a screm and told Kay to find out what it was. Nate carried me over to were the scream cane form. It lead to a store with dolls on the front window. A hell hound jump on me he was adorable. I loved him but a young boy was following him. He ran past me in to the store Kay looked at me and nodded and followed the boy. Nate picked me up and jumped to a rofe to hide me.

Sorry this chapter is short only because I want to knwo if I should continue comment to let me no bye