The Move

???'s POV
~~~
I'm August Smith and this is just the beginning of our story.

---
•Wednesday, October 29, 2003•
•7:00am•
---
I wake up early on Wednesday morning to the sound of the moving truck and the movers inside and outside of the house. I'm not ready to face the day but I force myself out of my cozy bed anyway. I go into the bathroom for a quick shower and by the time I'm done I remember that all of the towels are packed already. Face-palming, I then remember that I threw a towel into my moving bag, just in case. I dry myself and put on a light grey t-shirt, a red hoodie, black jeans, some grey vans, and a red beanie.

 I dry myself and put on a light grey t-shirt, a red hoodie, black jeans, some grey vans, and a red beanie

After I finish readying myself for the day I put my few belongings into my duffle. My family and I are moving today. I'm not overly thrilled but it gives me a chance to, maybe, finally make some friends. I've had friends before but it's never really worked out for me.
My mom calls me down for breakfast and then, around 8, it'll be time to leave for the new house, assuming we didn't forget anything. ;)

---
    •Later that afternoon•
•6:00pm•
---
We arrive at our new house later then expected although the car ride was kind of nice (aka I slept basically the whole ride). We moved from Michigan to Virginia. It's very beautiful here and I hope that I'll fit in at my new school.
---
7:30pm•
---
I start unpacking my belongings after dinner. I only have a few boxes right now so it's not very much work. Since I don't have a dresser or anything to put my stuff into, I just leave the stuff in the boxes after sorting through them. After going through the boxes I realize that I'm extremely tired, so I decide to go to sleep. I would take a shower but it needs to be cleaned first. I pull out a sleeping bag and throw my pillow and a blanket into it. I change into a pair of sweat pants and I put on my hoodie from earlier. I climb into my sleeping bag and fall asleep almost instantly.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
~~~
A/N
Hello fellow wattpad lovers! This is the only story I've ever sat down and really started writing. I'm super excited about this story! I can't wait till I really get into it! Please let me know what you think of this book by Commenting and Liking it! Share my story with your friends too! I would really appreciate it! If you have any ideas for this story privet message me your idea! Anyway, hope you enjoyed my very first chapter of my first 'real' story!
Love you all!

~ Skit13