lets get it on

Mika and yuu were excited to be able to go to the hot spring together. Both of them started to pack their belongings. Mika and yuu then grabbed their bags and headed out the door. Mika then put his hand in his pocket to make sure they have their train tickets. Together they take a taxi to the train station.

*time skip *

Mika and you have arrived in the open air bath springs. A hostess showed them to their room. Mika and
yuu were happy that the room was big. Mika was even more happy that they we're sharing a bed together.

Night came and both of them agreed to start heading to the open air bath.
Mika went in the bath first and yuu followed. Yuu was sitting in the bath enjoying the warm water sensation. Mika stared at yuu lightly blushing and slowly walking up to yuu. Mika then hugged yuu from behind making yuu face red. Mika then started to rub yuus nipples making yuu moan lightly. Then mika started  to rub yuus erection. Yuu moaned a little louder. While moaning yuu grabbed mikas erection and started rubbing it. Mika accepted it and kissed yuu making them both climax .

Mika then rubbed yuus entrance adding two finger. Mika couldn't wait any longer and put his erection inside thrusting in and out harder and faster. The both of them climaxes and kiss each other.

Wait but there's more hehe

The kool aid man comes in watching them and says OH YEAH !