There was no Reply....

My sister's asleep. Oh no...who am I supposed to annoy? Who am I supposed to bug?

Noooo!

I turned on the aircon and the cool air swept the annoying spirit out of me. I was just sitting infront of the aircon, enjoying its cool breeze, when I thought about chatting with someone. "Annika!" I thought.

I went to my bed and got my phone. I know that Annika sleeps really late, so, I rushingly sent her a message. Excited to talk to her, I quickly sent her a second message.

*a few minutes later...

I felt my heart crumble into a trillion pieces when Annika didn't reply to me. She was online, so I thought, maybe she's mad at me for trying to prank her. I felt so guilty that I almost slapped Eunice, it was unfair that she's humbly sleeping while I was pannicking cus I thought that Annika was mad. I felt like a heartless monster. I sent her tons of messages that say "I'm sorry."

I felt depressed. I couldn't stand the fact that someone is mad at me....the pain that I feel when someone is mad at me, I just can't handle it.

I got off my bed, and sat on the floor. With my phone on my left hand, andagun on my right hand. I pointed the gun to my head,
Not knowing if I should pull the trigger or not

I gave it a while and saw that she was online. I clicked my chat box with her. The moment I typed a letter, her status was

Online 1 minute ago

Before I could finish reading those few words, I heard a loud bang of a gun go off....I felt excrusiating pain on my head. I thought, did I pull the triger?

As I lay there on the floor...thinking I was dead or soon to be, I thought,

"Annika.....please.... reply....."
The moment I saw a "typing" sign on my phone, I realized...that....my gun was actually just a PELLET GUN.
(Airsoft)

Thank God, I can still chat with her. The excrusiating pain on my head slowly faded away as I had another conversation with her.

Sadly, this is the end of the story....anyways bye!

Btw, if you're Annika, sabi ko sayo ilalagay ko sa Wattpad eh, kalamo di ako seryoso? Wahahahaha!