Kicked Out

Mangle POV

I was so bored I was just looking at the ceiling. "Maybe I should go visit the other animatronics." I said to myself getting up. While I was up I decided to turn into my human form. Thinking about how some parents thought I was a monster, since I was torn in my animatronic form made me twitch. I decided to shake it off knowing my friends cared about me. Walking towards where we usually meet up I heard them talking. Being my curious self I listened before walking in.

Toy Freddy POV

"Guys I know we all care about Mangle but we have to kick her out." I said to the other Toy animatronics they all gasped. "Wait why what did she do?" Toy Chica asked sadly "Nothing it's just that she is broken," I was saying "also parents are getting mad their kids are crying." "Why were they crying?" Toy Bonnie asked curiously "She seems scary to them." I replied. "I guess we might have to get rid of her while she is sleeping." Marionette said and I nod.

Toy Bonnie's POV

While we were talking I saw a white tail in the doorway. "May I be excused." I asked "You may." Toy Freddy replied. Toy Chica must have saw the white tail cause she asked too, and Toy Freddy allowed her. We both walk out and saw Mangle on the floor crying. "M-Mangle are you okay?" Toy Chica and I ask. "No," she replied "why do you wanna get rid of me?" "We don't wanna get rid of you that is Marionette and Toy Freddy." I said. I could see rage in her eyes she slowly stood up. She then started laughing like a maniac and punched the wall. Marionette and Toy Freddy must have heard her laughing or punch the wall, because they both ran out and shouted "What happened!?" Marionette ran behind Mangle and turned her off. (A/N) I know you may be thinking she is in her human how can she be turned off. Well in this fan fiction, the switch is still on their neck even in human form. I stood their shocked how could they turn her off. "Marionette grab her chip we are wiping it so she has no memory of us." Toy Freddy said and Marionette nodded. "How could you wipe her chip!?" Toy Chica and I shouted.

_______________________________

(A/N) I hope you really liked the first chapter please comment.

Mangle: Cana why is my chip being wiped?

Author: No reason.

Mangle/Toy Bonnie: *sarcastically* yea okay.

Author: Please don't hurt me I need to write more stories for viewers.

Mangle: Fine but u have to make 2 chapters a day now haha.