WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN

Chapter one..

When the sun goes down, my life is amazing. When the sun goes down, I am free. When the sun goes down, I can be me.

"Hey Ashely!! Wait up!!" I yell to my best friend.

" Damn Sadie can you walk any slower?" Ashely says sarcastically.

" yes yes I can." I reply.

Sadie's POV

I finally catch up with her, and we reach the top of the mountain.

" it's... Amazing" I whisper.

" it is, but it will be even better when we shift!" Ashely replys.

" won't it hurt? Like how do you know it will be *amazing*?

" ha.. I don't, just guessing" Ashely says with a little worry in her voice.

Sadie's POV

The moon is finally up and glowing bright. I fall to the ground feeling dizzy for no reason, and feel my bones bending and breaking. I scream. But it's not like anyone can help.

" 😭 Ashely Ashely! It's hurts!! Please when will it be over!" I scream and cry to her.

" please Sadie it's not like I'm getting it any worse than you" are she grits through her teeth to hide her pain.

2 minutes later

*****************

Ashely's POV

I feel like a bitch. I completely lied to her. I knew it would hurt to shift for the very first time in 15 years. Turning into a wolf for the very first time isn't as pleasant as I expected. My bones are bending and breaking, I feel like the world is spinning, I can feel fur breaking through my human form skin. This Is The Most Excruciating Pain I Have Ever Experienced. I want to cry. But I need to be strong for Sadie.

Sadie's POV and Ashely's

It's over. It's really over. Finally. We both mind link to each other.

"ha, this is funny." Ashely mind links me.

" funny? FUNNY?" That was the worst kind of pain" I replied angrily.

" ha yea obviously, I mean well now I can hear your thoughts and u can her mine!" Ashely says happily.

" ha. What's so great about that? I reply sarcastically.

" well... If ur flirting with my boyfriend I will know!!" She laughs.

"..........." I say absolutely nothing - Sadie.

Ashely's POV

Wanna race? I ask Sadie. She thinks she can beat me. That is the funniest thing I have heard in my life, then I break into a sprint.

" u think u will beat me? Yea. Keep dreaming bitch" I mind link Ashely.

" gotta be a bitch 2 know one" I smirk.

Sadie's POV

My legs feel light as a feather. My weight is nothing. I can run faster. Swifter. Smoother. My beautiful white fur Is shining as it gets wetter from the snow. My paws are soaked and it's a little cold between the pads of my paws. Like freezing actually.

" do they make booties for wolfs?" I mind link Ashely.

" you just made my day." She laughs.

Ashely's POV

We finally make it back to our pack. My paws hurt like a Mother Fuckn Bitch. They should really make booties for us.....

I am about to mind link Sadie a funny comment when I hear a scream.