The Phantom Of The Shooting Star

A person on tumblr asked if someone could make a story like this one I'm going to write now, and I though, why not? It's a great idea, and no one has really made the plot, so I can make the plot and work around the ideas that person got. I unfortunately don't remember the name of the one hoping this would turn into a story, but I'll do my best to get it published in book form, but for now it'll only be here on Wattpad and probably DeviantART too, might even lay it out on my Instagram.

~Kiki/HikaruIzayaVoltaire

Aiden Isidore was just an ordinary boy at the age of 15. He had charcoal black hair and icy blu eyes. His skin was a very plae shade of olive brown. He wasn't so tall for his height though, yet he wasn't short. He was quite the handsome lad too, and if he hadn't acted as he did, all the girls would probably be after him. Yet he was the quiet type, he didn't like to talk to people, it was as if his happiness was snatched away, and he had a reason to act that way. When he was younger his parents had gone out to a musical with him, and some guy walked up to them, and for no reason the man had shot both of his parents, and tried to shoot Aiden too, but that night there was a shooting star, and Aiden wished with all his might that he would not die that day, and he didn't. A bright white light appeared, and the criminal evaporated.

Ever since that day Aiden had wondered how wishes worked, and where they came from.

Aiden was home in his house, the house his parents had left behind to him. He was sitting on his computer and wrote, when he wrote he could just disguise his thoughts in stories. He published them on the internet and people actually enjoyed reading them. It made him happy that he made other people happy with his work.

He had been writing for a while now, and publisher had started to notice his work, he had started to make money out of his work, he used that money to buy food and such.

After hving written a few chapters of his story he closed the laptop gently and put it on the desk besides his bed. He then laid down and thought. He stared up in the ceiling and sighed.

“I wonder how my parents would be like if they were still here...” He mumbled quietly to himself and stood up. He walked over too the window, he sat down and gazed up at the night sky that was lit up by billions of stars.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back to the wall and started to hum on a song his mother taught him while she was still alive. He smiled softly and opened his eyes when he finished the song. He saw a shooting star and his eyes slightly widened as he remember that on the night of their death, he had wished for himself to live, that he had wished upon a shooting star, and his wish had been fulfilled.

Aiden shut his eyes tightly and folded his hands.

“Please, let me see where wishes are from, how they are being fulfilled, I. Need. To. Know...” He said mumbling to the star, he chanted the word please a few times and his body started to ligth up, it was the same white light as from that day. He looked down at his torso, which was where the light came from. His eyes widened in shock, the wish was being granted. Aiden started to laugh, he had never felt so happy in years.

Aiden saw his room dissapear and turn into another room, right before he passed out.

AN: I'm sorry for such a short chapter, but I thought it was a good place to stop, I'm not going to say so much about what it's about because I don't really know how to describe it yet, but I certainly hope you enjoyed it!