Austin Mahone...My True Love?(Austin Mahone Fanfic)

This is my first time publishing one of my stories so I hope you all enjoy it! Follow nd vote too bye !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Claire's P.O.V)

My name is Claire Salvatore. I'm 17 years old and I recently moved back to La Vernia, TX.I used to live here when I was little.I miss my friends though...what if they have change? What if I can't remember them? What if they don't like me? Anyway I had to move to London because my mom got a promotion in her job.I have dark brown hair, green eyes,freckles, and tan skin.I was born in Puerto Rico, but moved to the United States when I was 6 years old.So yeah I know Spanish, but nobody knows I do.

I'm in the car right now on my way to my old house in Texas I'm so excited! I hope the boys live next door because at least I will know some people.I remember I used to have a humongous crush on Alex Constancio, yeah I know embarrassing ....

(Skipping Flight)

We arrived at our destination and the neighborhood hasn't changed at all maybe some new neighbors since I was here.We started unpacking...I just finished unpacking my room so I decided to listen to music.I was dancing around my room until I saw three boys outside my window playing basketball in their driveway and may I say they look cute! Then one of the boys looked my way and I tripped over something. Ughhh clumsy me

(Austin's P.O.V)

I was playing basketball with Alex and Robert when I saw Claire looking at us from her bedroom she hasn't changed at all except that she looking fine!!! Yes I know that she moved back and so does Alex and Robert because my mom told us.Her mom and my mom have been friends since I was 6 years old and they stayed in contact so yeah...We were supposed to go over and invite Claire over, but idk I'm kind of nervous.I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey man are we gonna go over and invite her?" Alex asked "Sure" I said "Were you thinking about her...again?" Robert asked "Ahhh.....nope I don't know what your talking about ?!" I blushed "It's okay bro we got you" Alex stated.

We walked towards her house and we knocked on the door *Knock Knock* Her mom answered the door "Hi Mrs.Salvatore how's Mr.Salvatore?" I asked "Oh he's working honeys he answered " I'm guessing your here to see Claire right?" she said "Umm...yeah Mrs.Salvatore"Alex said "Oh boys you can call me Elena or mommy which ever works for you guys,Mrs.Salvatore makes me feel old and I'm only 32 years old" she said "Okayy Elena" we said in unison.

(Alex's P.O.V)

Elena called Claire downstairs "Yes mom what it is ?"she asked once she saw us at the door she looked at us confused.First she was studying our features.She didn't recognize us until she looked into Austin's eyes and she opened her eyes wide open. " Carter? its that you?"she asked in disbelief "Yeah...same old me!"he smiled. They hugged for about 5 mins. I fake cleared my throat . "Oh sorry Alex ?" she said and hugged me "It's okay I said "and you are? wait don't tell me umm.......Robert right ?" Claire said "Yea that's right" he answered "We all missed you...especially Austin over here !" I pointed out, I looked to my side and found Austin blushing awee how cute.

(Austin's P.O.V)

"Anyway wanna come over to my house?" I asked "I'd love too!" she said all happy.

We got to my house and my mom left a note saying she went to work and she wasn't gonna be home until late. "Guys mom isn't going to be home until late!" I said.We went to my room and we started chatting until Alex asked if we wanted to play Truth or Dare? OMG this ain't gonna be good.We all agreed except me, Alex invited some other people from school.Like Sarah, Zach, Taylor, Tyler and Hailey. This should be fun! *Note Sarcasm*