soccer to zombie

It was Wednesday morning and I was tired. I was the only one home because hope and my parents were on vacation. I got all my stuff together and got ready to leave. I was only fourteen so I still had to take a bike. On my way I saw taylor who had the prettiest smile in the school. I left my bike in the bushes where I put it everyday and caught up to her. "Hey Taylor." Hey Jake what's up?" " Nothing really. Just walking to school. Damn I can't wait for Christmas break." "Me either." We talked for a little while. "Well I have to go to my side of the school. See you later." The school day was long and boring. It was the last day before Christmas break. Taylor and I walked back home from school. I grabbed my bike and she hopped on the back spokes of the bike. We went back to my house because her parents wouldn't be home for a little while. Of course my parents won't be home until after Christmas so I'm going to be home alone for a little while. " Do you want anything?" I said racing into the fridge to grab a soda. " No thanks I'm good." We walked over and sat on the couch as I torched on the TV which revealed my favorite show, criminal minds. " I like your house. It's has that warm kind of feeling." "Thanks. " Taylor fell asleep on the couch. I walked over to cabinet and grabbed obe of the blankets. I unfolded it and layed it over her. I grabbed the other one and and sat on the other side of the couch. I drifted off. When u woke up, Taylor was still asleep. Her phone lit up. I looked at it and it said that it was fine if she wanted to stay the night at my house since we had the first game of the minor cup in the morning. She woke and she saw her phone and smiled. " ooooo I get to spend more time with my crush." She winked at me and closed her eyes again. I layed down. When I woke up she was taking a shower and getting ready for the game. I was so nervous for the game. If we won we would go up against Tampa Bay United. A team that was undefeated for 3 years. When she came out I went in taking a quick shower. When I got out she was getting get cleats on. I grabbed an energy bar out of the pantry and started eating it. I grabbed my cleats and put them on. Someone knocked on the door as soon as I finished putting my cleats on. I walked over to the door and saw a tall slim man standing there. His face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot. I opened the door and he fell down right next to my feet. "Taylor call 911!" I grabbed the man under his arms and dragged him inside. I dragged him over to the couch. The soccer fields were 10 minutes away. The game was at 9:30 and it was 9. The man's hand twitched and his eyes shot open. Taylor and I stood up.  "Sir are you Ok?" When he turned his head his eyes were a kind of Crimson color. He slowly stood up and groaned and tried grabbing me. I moved out of the way and let him fall back onto the couch. "Taylor get behind me." Taylor stepped behind me and we walked backwards toward my parents room. We quickly hopped into my parents room. I reached under the bed and grabbed the shotgun. I loaded and slowly opened the door. The man was not standing at the door. I brought the stock of the gun to my shoulder. We stepped out and saw the man trying to get into my dogs cage. "Hey! Get away from my dog!" The man stood up and walked towards us. "Stop or I will shoot." He kept walking. I shot him in the chest and he stumbled back. But he kept walking. " What the fuck?! " Shoot him in the head!" I adjusted my aim shot him in the head. The man slumped to the ground. Blood the color of his eyes started to come out of the hole in his forehead. Taylor screamed. I looked and saw a zombie starting to tear her limb from limb. Then the zombie turned into a unicorn and impaled my face.