Middle School: How She Got Through It

Destiny POV~~

I cant believe this happened to me. Today was the first day of school at my new school Cooper Middle School. IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I cant believe this happened.

It all started this morning. I got ready for school and went to my bus stop. But instead of walking like everyone else I had to be driven by my mom. I saw some of my friends from last year. Samantha, Fatima, Dana, Diamond, and some other strangers. We were all standing there talking about how excited we were. Finally the bus came and I met my new bus driver Mrs. Tasha. I sat across from mu friend Dana in the other seat. We talked about meeting friends and new teachers and wondered why there were no boys in the bus. Then our bus got to the bus port and we were 1st in line so we had extra time to talk.

I got into my classroom room 63-2 sat in the 4th row 2nd seat. I was glad to see some of my friends in the class. Nathan from elementary, Devynn from Camp Cooper, Ajani from summer, and people who I was sure were soon to be my friends.

To Be Continued.

Author's Note~~

Hehe just got onto Wattpad and this is my 1st book. Its kinda like an autobiography with real people involved in this story. Sorry for any mistakes. I felt real lazy and its like 10:31. Luv u all ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡!!!!

Btw im the main character just a different name. Bye bye luverlies. Votes and comments plzz.