Uno

The streets of London were bleak, grey and uninviting, people roamed around in the 9am rush hour trying to get to work, no one paying attention to the little ticking sound below, Anma was on her way to work listening to her music, oblivious to the man in the black jaguar opposite the road who sat there waiting and counting the minutes until he unleashes hell. Anma crosses the road as she feels her stomach growl "ohhh I forgot to have breakfast" she exclaims to her self, every food store and restaurant on that road was filled with people except Uno "might as well try it out" thought Anma.

Walking into Uno, she could smell the spices and sweet aromas, inside was darkly lit but you could still see the room. Spanish music was playing in the background as a group of men at the corner of the square shaped room looked at her. They seemed dangerous especially one guy, who looked like the leader, he had tanned skin and a newly trimmed low cut hair, a breath takingly handsome face that made Anma stop in her tracks, submerging into his light brown eyes that pierced deep into her soul, making her shake internally, his jaw sharp and smooth defining his face and his lips... Oh those plump lushes lips that made Anma want to pounce on them.

"Hmmh, ay Mami, take a picture it last longer" the mysterious man says with a cheeky smile and gorgeous Spanish and London accent that blew Anma away. "U...uhmn...oh Sor....sorry" she finally manages to stutter out. Anma finally able to get her composure makes her way to the counter to order her food, meanwhile she could still feel eyes staring at her. She turns around to look back only for her to bump into the mysterious sexy man who stood at an impressive 6ft 5in making Anma feel like a little child. Anma is quite tall at 5ft8in she was the tallest girl among her mum and sisters, her brother who at only 14 was as tall as the sexy man standing in front of her.

"Can I help you mami" he says while staying rooted unbothered by her sudden movements into him. "Um....yeah...yes I wanted to order something but there seems to be no one here" she says while regaining her composure. "Oh yeh, well mami what d'u want?", "um do you  work here?" "Yes mami in fact I own this restaurant"he says with a confident smile, she looks at him surprised  "ohhh wow I didn't know sorry, um I'm running quite late for work  so can I get something quickly" she says.

Suddenly there's a loud terrifying sound like an explosion that comes from outside, Anma didn't know what it was but she held on to the mystery mans shirt. Another man came into Uno "boss its done" he says looking straight at Mr sexy, Anma stares behind him to see what was going on, only to discover what looks like a scene from world war Z, catastrophe everywhere as peoples screams and car sirens can be heard all along the street. "Good let's move out, and bring mami with us too" Before Anma could figure out what had just happened, a damp cloth is put over her mouth and as she tries to fight it, her eyelids become heavy as she slips further into the dark abyss successfully engulfing her.

Yay new story what y'all think I quite like it