Chapter 1#

Fionna's POV

-

I sit on the sofa drinking a mug of warm tea . Just an ordinary girl never sitting near the fireplace and waiting for it to be Christmas. I was planning to do some Christmas shopping but I need to decide what I should get Cake . Cake , she's an one if a kind . I want to get her something special . Something that she can keep forever . It's anyways too cold to go shopping . It's snowing outside and icicles are hanging out of the house since there was a huge snowstorm last night . Cake comes into the living room with a book . Not just any kind of book but a book with memories of us . We looked at pictures and snuggled into a warm blanket. My favorite picture I will never loose is when we were sitting near the Christmas tree putting on ordanments. Finn took this picture for me. Finn is my bro and will always be. He was always there for me even when I felt down sometimes . He always brings cookies and calms me down . Without him ... I dunno man it's gonna be tough . I remember when we used to fight the monsters in that dark cave . We used to have so much fun together . Anyways , I know what I'm getting him for Christmas ! Something . And I'm not gonna tell you . We used to sing Christmas carols and snuggle up near the fireplace. Every Christmas , he visits me at my house . We live far away because I was forced to move . Finn lives all the way in the land of ooo . Oh where do I live ? Pffft I dunno .. Somewhere far way .. Okay ? It's December 1 ... Can't wait for Christmas to come . Anyways , me and cake got to sleep . It was getting pretty late . Well ... Goodnight Cake ! I roll up the blankets and roll it back out . It was getting a little hot . Then I just snuggle with Cake . While I was sleeping , I knew what I wanted for Christmas . Something . Then I go back to sleep and ya know ... Have some mild and cool dreams . And just letting you know ... Sleeping isn't my kind of thing . Drinking apple juice at night , I heard it gets you crazy and weird dreams . I'd rather not do that but I'm pretty sure that stuff people say is all fake . I look at the clock . Its 11:11 . I smile and just make a wish . And that wish was so special to me . I look at the clock at night and wait for that time to come . I've never actually missed a day without making a wish . That's how important my wish is . And hey ..! I'm not gonna tell you . When it's 12:00 I still couldn't fall asleep. I look at Cake and she was sleeping . I didn't want to wake her up because I was really hungry . A midnight snack is what everybody needs . Sometimes helps you go to sleep ... I tip toe across the room and went down the stairs to the kitchen. I take 5 bites of an apple and sit down the chair . I see a note on the table . It was midnight black so I couldn't read it . I take a flashlight and read it out loud . I mean by out loud quietly . I squit my eyes .

"Fiona . I wanted to tell you that I have left . Don't worry at all Fiona ... It's ok I'll be safe . I love you Fionna !!! You're the best . "

Love Cake xoxo

What ? .... I don't understand ... I want to know why ... She left me ? Without me knowing ..?