GO TO BED

Seriously.. it's 4am and you're tired. Why don't you just go to bed like a normal person? Why do you have to pretend you're so busy to go to bed, when literally you're so bored your writing this to yourself. You have been bored all day, and you're hungry. Why can't you just shut the computer off and go to bed? It's 4:30am now. Happy? You spend a half hour just wasting your time. Just go to bed already.  You do this every night, I don't get why you do it. Every night you say you hate sleep, which is true, but you can go to bed and a few seconds later you will be awake again so I don't get the big deal. Can you please just go to bed already? You're making yourself not tired now because of your writing. Oh great now you're too warm to go to bed. Of course. Making up excuses now. Great. You could have just went to bed when I told you to and all of this would be resolved! Now you're just  making me look mean. You're pretending to try to fix the warm problem by putting the air conditioner on but we both know that's not going to make you go to bed. Just cuddle with your cat and turn off the computer. Do it. Now. No? Of course not. Why would you ever listen to me. Aaaand now you're getting a headache. See? All this wouldn't have been a problem if you would have just went to bed before even writing this! Now you feel like you have got to finish this even though there is no end to it unless you go to bed! Oh yea. Drink that water, and 5 minutes later you will have to go to the bathroom, then wake up even more from washing your hands. I know your tricks! Stop drinking that water and go to bed before this is 10 paragraphs long and it's 7am! Gosh why can't you just listen to me for once in your life? Going to bed this late is not good for you! I know you're sweaty but suck it up! It's not summer anymore so you have no excuse. Now go to bed. Right now.

P.S. Of course I won't go to bed after publishing this but I'm bored of writing about this in 2nd person... So bye.