The first day

Allison stood in the back of the school waiting for the doors of the school to open.

Hi my name is Allison evergreen I just transferred to this school and I am in 7th grade.

The earbuds in her ears blasted build god first then we will talk by panic! At the disco.Finally the doors unlocked and all the students trampled in almost knocking Allison off her feet."animals" she mumbled as she followed in after everyone. the song changed to ride by twenty one pilots as Allison made her way down to the locker bay "locker 479 A" se stood in front of the locker.I AM NOT THAT TALL! I AM ONLY 4'8 I need a B locker.Allison stood there banging her head agents the B locker in front of her."hello I don't want to enterup you head banging but I need to get to my locker" Allison turned to see a girl the same height as her with shortish blond hair and bright blue eyes."oh I am sorry just new here and all and trying to reach my locker for gods sake" Alison said "well my name is Sam nice to meet you"sam said "well I am Allison but you can call me ally'' she said smiling. "I feel like we will be good freind Allison well maybe we will have some classes together"Sam said "yeah hopefully" Allison replied "welp see ya around ally" Sam said starting to walk away and waving "bye Sam!" Hmm today is not going to be as bad as I thought it would be.alison thought with a smile growing on her face.

An)woo hoo I know I am like doing 50 story's at once (3) but I had and good idea for an new one!!!!