Her. (Oneshot)

A/N
Hey guys I'm back I apologize for being out for a while but here's the new story just as requested.
Disclaimer: I do not own any part of the alien franchise.

Y/N POV
I was walking to the cell specimen 9 was being kept in, I stood by the other doctors on the other side of the glass and looked to my left at Doctor Ramirez and ask him curiously after not seeing specimen 9, "Where is she at?" He sighs and looks at me annoyed "She won't come out. She doesn't want to come out for some reason. I'm done trying. You can deal with this bitch." He storms off and slams, or at least tries to slam, the revolving door and curses when he realizes you can't slam revolving doors. I chuckle and take a look in 9's cell and sigh when I don't see her. I set my clipboard down and open her cell door carefully. I say softly "Hey. I know your in here Lady. Please don't hide." I affectionately call her by nickname in hopes she emerges, but to no avail. I grow concerned as I walk into the dark corners of her cell. "Lady?" I ask, but again hear nothing. That is, until a thick tail wraps around my waist and I'm pinned to the ground.
Lady POV
I hear my love call my name and see him venture to the depths of my cell. I decide to play a game of hide and seek with him, with me of course winning. As he gets underneath me, I quickly but gently slide my tail around his waist and pin his toned, smooth (S/C) body to the ground and gently lay on top of him. He chuckles nervously and says in a soft voice "Hi lady. Will you please get off of me?" I purr and cuddle tighter up against him, not wanting to move away from him. I lay there and almost fall asleep, until he quickly moves out from under me and stands up, smiling. I growl playfully and he rolls his sleeves up and chuckles "Well then let's play Lady!" He challenges and I accept by lunging carefully at him, as to not hurt him. He dodges and jumps further into the light. I jump and crawl on the ceiling and he doesn't see me coming until I pounce on him, pinning him yet again. Only this time, I keep his hands down and smile as he isn't able to move. I purr and cuddle close to him, my face mere inches away from his. I want to kiss him so much, as he was the only person in this facility that treated me nicely. I look deeply into his eyes and hope my feelings are returned. My lips hover just above his and I purr quietly. As I stare deeply into his eyes, I cannot contain myself and press my lips against his tenderly. I leave my lips against his and let the feeling linger, and to my surprise he returns the kiss and deepens it. We sit there in utter bliss until the door opens.
Y/N
I kiss Lady back as she presses her lips against mine and show her my affection until the door swings open, revealing Ramirez standing there. "Hey Dr. (L/N) We don't need you or Lady an-" he stops talking and stares awkwardly for a minute before snapping a photo on his phone and sprinting away screaming "SCREEN SAVER!!!!!!" Both me and Lady spring up and run after him, lady catching him first and tackling him. I catch up and sit down by him, Lady pinning him to the ground. "Delete it. Now." He replies "Fine, call her off of me and I will. Nobody will know. You're fired by the way." I nod and say "I was going to quit anyway. Lady please get off of him. We are going home." She perks up and gets off of Ramirez and we both walk to the exit and to my car, and we drive home. "It's getting late. Lets go to bed.....babe." I say to her as I change and crawl into bed and she crawls next to me and cuddles me close to her. "I love you lady." I kiss her forehead and much to my surprise, just as I fall asleep I hear her say in a voice that sounds like silk "I love you too (Y/N)."

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the shitty chapter I'm really tired. If you have any suggestions, please comment down below. Next story will be a full story (All fem creepypasta X male bullied reader). Thanks guys. Stay beastly.