Re:The Man,The Bus,The Devil

- [ ] A few years ago...

- [ ] My family and I were at one of our churchmate's house. Since the area where our church used to be was under construction, that's why for now we were at their house.

- [ ] My family was having a regular prayer meeting. They were outside, by a street in between two houses. At that time, my two friends and I were treated as one of the "kids". So we had to be inside the house since we weren't really necessary for those things at the time.

- [ ] We were just chatting about things that children usually talk about. One of my friends had the idea to turn off the lights and try to hunt ghosts, and use my iPad's Thermal Camera filter.

- [ ] The first spot we used the camera was on a run-down bus, it seemed to be down for a long time. I took a picture of it with the filter, and there, on the screen of my iPad, we saw a ghostly silhouette of a man.

- [ ] As soon as we saw it, we rushed downstairs,and showed it to the grown ups. One of them told us that it was some kind of 'devil'. We decided to investigate if we would see the man again, but for some reason it just disappeared.

- [ ] Later that day, I had a hard time sleeping. Normally, I'd be able to go to sleep after watching a horror movie, but this was different, something felt weird.

A year after the incident happened, we passed by the house again. I was looking for the bus, but surprisingly, it was gone. When I asked the owner of the house if she could remember what happened to the rundown bus, she told me that there was never a bus to begin with. I tried to find that same photo, but it was gone, nowhere to be found.

Conclusion: The figure we saw might might have been a spirit of those clerks that makes you buy bus tickets or whatnot, and around the time of his death, he was struggling to feed his family, so he had to work harder, but alas, he passed away, and so qthe man we saw at that incident died with a goal he couldn't achieve when he was still living.

And this ends the tale of "The Man,The Bus,The Devil".