Markiplier x Male Reader

"Creeeeek"  the door sounded when a figure entered the room, the figure than walked more into the room right in front of a window just as a flash of lightning struck by revealing the mystery figure to be a male, with (h/l) (h/c) hair with a crazed smile that almost went from eye to eye, he walked further into the old tattered room as he was making his way to his target.

His grin spread even further than humanly possible when he had reached the end of a old stained up queen sized bed, and on that bed laid a half naked Mark, he laid their blindfolded, gaged and tied up. The male just grined happily, as if it was his birthday, oh but this was far better than any birthday that he'd ever had combined, seeing as he had their the one and only Mark Edward Fischbach aka Markiplier laying their tied up and half naked on the bed. The male didn't do anything but watch him sleep, after about like five or so minutes, the male finally decided to wake Mark up after he took the blindfold off. So he did what any normal kidnapper would do.....he slapped him, the first slap hadn't work so he did it again, the second one woke him up.

Mark had only looked around his surroundings even though he couldn't really see, before he then realized that he was in a unfamiliar area which it did kinda scare him but he kept calm, but it was only when he realized that their was a man standing above him his an insane smile, now this had made him scared, far more scared than any video game had ever made him.

Mark's p.o.v

I don't know what happened to me last night but their is one thing I know for sure is that my face is killing me, it's like someone bitch slapped me, but whatever if I'm awake then I'm awake. So after mentally talking to myself, I decided to open my eyes, but I wasn't ready for what I was to be met with because A. I was in a unfamiliar area, that was kinda fine because I thought that hey maybe the guys are pulling a prank or something, B. I then realized that I was tied down to a old bed, and finally C. Which scared me the most was the MAN WHO WAS STANDING ABOVE ME!!!

After seeing him their I began to struggle against the binds while I also tried to yell out but realized that their was a ball gag in my mouth. I was still struggling against the binds, not caring  that the ropes where cutting into my wrists, I was feeling the blood slide down my arms more and more whenever I'd pull at the ropes, I finally gave up after realizing that it was pointless, so I then looked up at my captor as he bent down so he was just mere centimeters from my face which made me shift my face away from his.

"Mark,Mark,Mark....." He began as he traced a clawed finger on my bare chest, it sent chills up my spine as his nail drew a little bit of blood which he then moved his head away from my face and in turn, moved it towards my chest. He stuck his tounge and traced the spot where his finger had been before and licked up the small amount of blood that had slipped out, this had sent even more chills up my spine and towords an area that I'd would've not wanted.

"Oh, well it looks like we got a little friend who wants to join in on the fun." The man said in a sing-song tune as he stepped back as he thought for a moment be looking like he just realized something, "OH ya I forgot to introduce myself!" He stated.

"Well....I'm (y/n) and well...I'm a...how do I say a really, really big fan of yours." (Y/n) explained to me as he then stepped to close for comfort again towards be as he placed a hand on the ball gag releasing it before placing his hand on my stomach rubbing it, as he slide it down to my um, lower region and patting it making me let out a soft moan, which made me blush, as he then stopped patting my crouch before looking surprised at the sound that I had made.

"Wow, you must be enjoying this ain't ya? (Y/n) asked me as he continued to rub my clothed member as I tried to hold in the moans that where trying to escape my mouth, as he continued the pleasuring yet tortures hand motions on me, making me even harder than before.

" ahhhh...p-please s-stop! I moaned out to (y/n) as to this point I was at a lose of breath which made me begin to pant from the pleasure, I felt like I was almost close to cumming, but just as I was about to release, he stopped and removed his hand from my bulge, I wined from the lose of contact which only made him chuckle at my discomfort.

"Now,now Mark, this is only the beginning." (Y/n) begins as he  climbed on top of me, straddleing me and placed his hands on my chest, he then lowered his head down to my ear and breathing warm air on it, making me shiver, he then began to nibble on my earlobe making me let out yet another moan.
After nibbling on my earlobe, he then slide his face downwards
Leaving a trail of feather like kisses all over my face before smacking his lips on my as he pushed his tounge pass my lips and I to my mouth.

At this moment I decided to try to take over the kiss, so I then pushed his tounge back into his mouth along with mine, and started to claim the wet cavern mine, during the kiss, I shut my eyes as to enjoy it even more, but it had to end seeing as the both of us had to take an intake of air. After we pulled away, and caught our breath, when I had stabled my breathing I began to tug at my binds, trying to release myself so I could dominant this moment, but yet he only laughed at me before saying.

"Oh Mark your not gonna be the one who'll control this game, that role is gonna be done by me." (Y/n) told me as shoved my body against the bed as he got off of me before pulling down both my pants and my boxers, "wow.....you're far bigger than anything I've ever imagined ya'know." He said to me as he got back up on the bed again, but instead of sitting on my lap like the last time, he instead sat at my feet, I was confused about this but I interrupted myself by letting out a loud moan as I felt him bob his mouth on my rock hard member.

I couldn't control the large amounts of moans that I was letting out or the body spasms, I couldn't handle it in anymore so I bucked into his mouth before I cummed into his mouth, but he wasn't able to hold all of my cum in it,so some of it slipped out of his mouth and trailed down the corner of his lips, he hadn't pulled away yet, the reasoning behind it was so he wouldn't lose anymore of my semen, so he just sollowed around my cock, which made shivers run up my back as he then pulled away and licked around his mouth getting any drops that had escaped from his mouth.

My body was still letting out spasms from the aftershock from my release, but yet my member was still as hard as a rock, this only made (y/n) chuckle as he began to  undress himself, it didn't take to long for his to take off his outfit, but I did have to admit to myself that he did look hot as hell, when I looked down towards him I had noticed that he to was hard, but I wasn't able to get a word out of my mouth before he lined himself up and impaled himself on my member.

When he had done this, it had let out shockwaves of pleasure though the both of us, he had to hold himself for a second before he started to bonce on me, when he done this, it made the both of us moan at the same time, for me, it was from the feeling of his tight hole around my length while for him, it was the feeling of my large length stretching his tight hole leaving a burning feel. He continued his slow bounces, but I couldn't take the slowness anymore, so I began to buck up at him each time he came down all the way.

Each time I had done this had made (y/n) let out a sharp moan, almost like I had hit the right spot in him, after a few more minutes of his slow and easy pastes, he began to move on with a more faster and harder pastes than before, I still bucked each time he came down all the way, but with a more harder thrust making him moan out loudly, I kept bucking upwards harder and harder hitting his one spot each and every time, until the both of us couldn't take it anymore and the two of us released at the same time, he let out an wanton moan which was like music to my ears as he camed  all over himself, while I just gaved a deep grunt as I camed in him.

After the two us where settling down from our high, he slid himself off of me as some of my cum came out along, he then clasped down on my chest, the both of us could barely hold open our eyes as we had next to zero energy left in us, but (y/n) had still gaved me one last kiss before the two of us had fallen asleep.