Talk dirty to me (Narry)

Talk dirty to me (on the side is the video the boys made for 1D day)

The boys were on tour, and currently filming a short v.t. for 1D day. Harry stood behind the camera man watching Niall twerk his little heart out. Harry groaned when Niall turned around to shake his ass directly at the camera. Niall smirked when he heard the sound, and added an extra little wiggle to his hips. Harry felt his pants tighten, and quickly walked away before a real problem could “arise”. As he walked away Harry heard Niall burst into laughter, and he mentally pictured Niall bending over in half the way he does when he laughs. Harry then added himself behind Niall, but quickly pushed the picture out of his head before things went bad down south again.

As soon as the cameras were turned off, Harry dragged Niall into the dressing room. “What the fuck was that?!” Harry hissed, grabbing Niall and pulling their hips together. Niall blushed a bit when he felt how hard Harry was getting, and smiled innocently. “Whatever are you talking about, dear Harold?” Niall batted his eyelashes. Harry breathed a sharp breath in, and mumbled “awh fuck it.” Under his breath. Niall found himself being shoved back onto the couch that was behind him, and Harry clambered onto his lap and straddled Niall’s thighs. Having had the breath slightly knocked out of him, Niall gasped and accidentally rolled his hips up into Harry’s bum. Harry groaned, and proceeded to grind down onto Niall’s steadily rising erection. The temperature of the room was getting higher, and it was getting harder to breath steadily for both boys. “I’m going to take you now, and you’re going to be quiet like a good boy.” Harry breathed into Niall’s ear, still grinding down onto Niall.

Niall moaned and tried to bury his head in Harry’s shoulder, but Harry shoved his head back so that he could bite down on the porcelain skin of Niall’s neck. A sharp gasp left Niall's lips, which only made Harry suck harder. “H-H-Hazza!” Niall moaned, bucking his hips back up into Harry's bum. Harry let out a feral growl, and detached his lips from Niall's neck.

The next thing Niall knew, his shirt was yanked off of his torso, and Harry was mouthing at Niall's nipples and leaving hickeys on his chest. Niall was a little frustrated that Harry wasn't showing any skin, so he stripped off Harry's shirt as well. Harry objected with a whine when he had to remove his lips from Nialll's soft skin, but as soon as the shirt was gone he was back to nibbling on the sculpture that is Niall Horan's chest.

Harry jumped off of Niall a few minutes later, satisfied that he had marked Niall as his. Grinning, Harry reached down to Niall's lower half and pressed a palm to the bulge in Nial's shorts. Niall moaned and rubbed his hips into the hand, so Harry quickly took away the pressure and pulled Niall's shorts and boxers off. Harry scrambled down onto his knees in front of the couch, and slipped Niall's cock into his mouth.

Niall threw his head back and thrust his hips into the tight heat that had just enveloped his man bits. Harry gagged when it hit the back of his throat, so he had to forcefully hold Niall down by the hips. Harry brought Niall to the very edge of his orgasm, and Niall let out a pathetic whimper when Harry let Niall's cock slip out of his mouth. “Shh... Baby, I'm only getting started.” Harry winked, and brought his fingers up to Niall's lips.

Niall sucked the fingers into his mouth and ran his tongue up down and around them, making sure to coat them well. Harry groaned, and snatched his fingers out. “Tsk, tsk, Niall you're being a naughty boy.” Harry shook his head whilst clucking his tongue. “Bad boys have to be punished!”

A fire lit in Harry's eyes, and he thrust his first finger into Niall's hole. Niall slapped his hand up to his mouth and bit down, he was so close to letting out a humongous scream. Harry thrust the finger in and out, adding a few more fingers. Niall was starting to cry, because he was so hard it was physically starting to hurt him. Harry saw this, and gently eased his fingers out, watching Niall's hole flutter at the emptiness. Harry shushed Niall, and kissed the top of his head.

Niall didn't want to be calmed though, and he showed Harry that by yanking down Harry's skinnys and boxers. Niall grabbed Harry's cock and stuck it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around to make sure it was coated. When Harry's cock was sufficiently lubed, he took his cock out of Niall's mouth, and lined up at Niall's entrance. “Are you ready?” Harry whispered, kissing Niall's forehead.

Niall nodded frantically, and Harry gently pushed himself in. Niall let out something in-between a sigh of relief and a whine of frustration when Harry bottomed out. Harry let out a shaky breath, he was waiting for Niall to let him continue. When Niall purposely clenched his walls around Harry, Haz took that as a go ahead to start moving. Harry thrusted in and out of Niall at a semi fast pace, after all they were in a dressing room at a concert. It only took a few minutes for both of the boys to finish, quietly chanting each others names.

They were both breathing heavily, so they jumped when someone knocked on the door. “5 minutes to show time boys!” Liam called through the wood. “We should do that again sometime.” Niall smirked, and reached up to kiss Harry. Harry groaned, and threaded his fingers through Niall's blonde hair, tugging gently on it. “Round 2 after the concert!” He whispered, and stood up to put on his clothes.

Hey guys, It's been a while huh?! I am so shocked, that you guys actually like my works. You have no idea how happy it makes me to get on here each week and see the number of reads and votes get higher! Please comment, vote, and follow me if you haven't already! If you have any bromances you would like done, don't hesitate to tell me which ones! Just because I don't post that often, doesn't mean I don't look at your sweet comments and messages! Stay beautiful, peeps! - Anon <3