The boy

I saw this boy at the the front of the room. Always looking straight to the board. He seem like a kid who will be the teachers pet. Never talk to him but my eyes always seem to be looking at his figure. I look at him from time to time. He never seem to smile. If he does, it look like he's forcing it. But one day the God have made up us to meet after school. On duty. We quietly work and I bring up my courage to speak to him. "What do you like to do?" At his sudden surprise as I tried to speak to him, he quietly answer. "I..I like to fantasize." I quietly laugh and said "what do you fantasize about?" "It's personal.." he reply back as a whisper. I smile then "what's your favorite food?" "Omurice". The bell rung for all people who stay after school to go home. I pack my things and say my farewell. The next day i spoke to him. Then the next day. As time went on we became friends. One day as I thought to myself, I've always saw him in long sleeve, under that sleeve is something I never see. I pleaded and cried, begging him not to try. He look at me with a painful face. He apologize. He say he's sorry. But that how he can control the emotion inside. I told him to come to me when he feel in need to try that scars upon his wrist. I hold him dear and pleaded him to come to me once again, I won't feel bother by it. I ask him how long he have the scar upon his wrist. He said I did that last week. My heart broke in to pieces making me feel hopeless. I ask him why then he reply. "I'm gay and I like you, I don't want you to hate me. This is the only thing I can do to control my feelings inside. People told me that I'm disgusting so I tried to hide. I'm sorry for all the lies" he cried. Surprised by his sudden confession, I kiss him upon his lips and whisper in to his ear and said this "I love you dearly, you can't imagine how it hurt me to see you in pain so this time tell me and we will both be in pain together and get through things. Your my world so don't leave me or I will be the one in pain." He cried and hold me tight. He's the happiest thing that have ever happen in my life. I love him truly so one day I figure that I want him to be mine so I put a ring on his left ring finger. And here today he's sitting there in tears in a white suite and I know that he will now be defiantly be mine all my life. "Jacob" he called out, he hug me and cry. "You're mine now and share the stress you feel onto me and we will get it through. I love you Hayden" I reply and hug him tight. 6 month later of our wedding day we adopted a kid and name him jame. "Hey daddy how did you and mommy met?" We both giggle and said that's a long story.