Chapter One- The Introduction

The Hunters and their leader walk through the destroyed town that once was theirs, their leader Apollo looked around a bit teary eyed "who would do such a thing to innocents" he quietly said. His second Crimson heard what he said and replied "it was The Antis " Apollo looked at her with fiery eyes " what do you mean we had a truce with those unlawful beast." Crimson just stared blankly at him " calm down sir we have already punished the ones who did this" Apollo relaxed hearing that justice was served " What was their fates?" Crimson looked back at him " They were given a capital punishment, well the worst of the three" quickly he asked " electrocution? I've always loved that one" " no they were burned to a crisp and we sent them back to their people in a doggy bag" they both erupted with laughter. Soon after examining the sight they both headed back to their base ,an abandoned factory, Apollo went to his quarters putting his gear on the rack besides his midget crossbow that was about the size of a pistol. He climbed onto his bunk and started to fall asleep, as he slipped into his slumber an explosion went of downstairs that sounded like a bullet going off l, he ignored it falling into his slumber. He awoke a few hours later with Crimson shaking him awake " What the hell do you want?" He asked " Antis just stormed in and requested a meeting with you their leader is here also" he climbed out of his bunk and went to get his gear on "They said no gear sir" " Well fuck what they say " He said as he puts his vest on. "Crimson how many of them are there" " 16 sir " he looked in his quiver seeing eight arrows " that should be enough" he grabbed his bow and started to head down stairs " Hello old friend " Apollo looked over at the stranger surprised " Dark why are you wearing their leaders mark?" Dark answered back " That's because I am their leader now " Apollo Gets down to the bottom and walks over and punches Dark "Why the hell did you attack that village of people" Dark rubs his face " I didn't but don't you think punching me is a little overboard ?" Apollo looks at Dark eyes flaring " Don't lie you scum and if anything that was an under punishment, a liar and killer man if you didn't have you grunts here with you I would have you incinerated" Dark looks at Apollo eyes full of fake fear and in a sarcastic voice he says " oh no please don't incinerate me whatever you do" he smiles and Apollo gets even more flustered " Fine then I won't " He hugs dark and let's his blade slip out of his sleeve into his hand " goodbye old friend " He shoves the entire blade into him including the handle and releases him to fall down. Apollo's men make quick work of killing the Antis Grunts " Boss why did you just kill their king " Apollo knees down and takes his knife out of the Man's stomach and whips it off "its simple he had no plan on conversation, but tomorrow we go to finish off the rest of them get enough sleep and pack for the wasteland"