sher bear floresey

sherri flores

i love you so much

i know you don't believe me but it's true. i would take a bullet for you. you're one of my bestest friends and you mean more to me then you will ever know. kisses!

so don't you go thinking that i hate you because i wouldnt be wasting my time writing this for someone i hate. i promise you, you'll always be my numba uno.

you've always been there for me no matter what, and i'll never be able to thank you enough for that.

Through all my stupidity, all my idiocy, everything. All my problems, issues, psycoticocies, (wut) you always seem to know how to help me out. idk why, you're like a magician or something because most of them are impossible, but you find solutions.

so yeah, i love you

thats all. and i always will. i know, i know, you've had to put up with a lot in the past year, but i'm proud of you for it. I don't know many people who can stand me for this long. you're on my list.

babe, you're my life, and i'll always love you and bring you cookies and chocolate and nutella and whatever makes you happy, whnever you want it, because i know you deserve it.

so if you ever need anything, ever, or just need a shoulder to cry on, of a face to slap, or maybe a person to shove off a cliff, or whatever, i'll be there.

iz guud babey.

k? luv u gurl

ya

so stop making me think that you hate me because i dont love you because i do. that made no sense but oh well. i'm going to leave now bye

love you

bye

i did waste my time on this but idc because you're worth is babe

bye

cookie?