The Beginning

So the story begins when I was in standard 4 . At the age of 9 I was just a normal girl trying to live her life normally. I had a good bunch of friends. Everything was going right. I remember my fights with my mom on small matters and how we used to stop talking to each other for days. I used to go out to play every evening. One day one of my friends told me that one of her friends really like me and would want to be my friend. I ignored him at that point of time. I loved the attention I used to get from everyone right since I was very very young. After a few days, I started seeing that boy again and again around me. He was tall and young,      his small curly hairs adding up to his charm and grabbing my attention. He would usually wear T-shirts with a pair of blue jeans.

I remember there was a time when my brother got me some chocolates for three days in a row stating that these chocolates were given to him by an uncle

I remember there was a time when my brother got me some chocolates for three days in a row stating that these chocolates were given to him by an uncle. I happily ate them for the first two days without any interrogation. On the third day, I found it a little weird. I wanted to find out who this man was and what was his intention. On constantly asking him about who the man was, he pointed out at a boy who was standing very close to us and was keeping a watch on us.

Who could it be ? Do we know him ? What is he doing all this for ? Is that he wants to kidnap my brother ? All these questions began to run in my mind

Who could it be ? Do we know him ? What is he doing all this for ? Is that he wants to kidnap my brother ? All these questions began to run in my mind. After a minute, I realized that he was the same guy who wanted to be friends with me. I got worried and immediately informed my mom about this thinking of him to be a kidnapper. My mom then informed my dad about this and he thought of taking some action against it. He angrily went there to talk to that boy. He warned him not to talk to my brother or give him anything to eat. The boy started giving justification for himself but my dad wasn't ready to listen to anything. He then came back home after scolding him in front of everyone. Later that night, I began to think of him. Maybe he was doing it so that he could be friends with me or maybe he was just being good. There were many possible reasons running my mind that entire night.

One day he wrote his number on a brown paper which seemed to be an envelope that he had randomly picked up and gave it to my friend. My friend then showed it to me and gave me his number.

 My friend then showed it to me and gave me his number

It was so obvious that I was not going to call him. He would stare at me for hours while I used to play. One day I randomly decided to call him. I don't know how and why but yes I did call him. He received the call and I wasn't able to speak a single word, he still somehow managed to understand that it was me. After 20 seconds of silence except his constant "hello hello" I disconnected the call. After a few minutes, the phone  started ringing, I went ahead to receive it. It was him. I was scared. He said that he has started loving me. I fearfully disconnected the phone and went back to watching TV thinking about the phone call again and again. In the evening my mom went out and I got a call from him again. This time I received the call and started talking to him as I was alone at home. We then talked for an hour about the places I like and the food I love to eat. I really enjoyed sharing everything with him. Looking at us, no one would ever believe that it was the first time that we were talking to each other. I didn't realize that we had started talking to each other for hours. He used to call me every now and then. We would talk to each other for more than 12 hours a day. Not exaggerating, seriously 12 hours ! I had started talking to him in front of my mom fearlessly. (my mom assuming him to be one of my school friends). At lunch, dinner, breakfast, before sleeping, after sleeping, while sleeping, there was hardly any moment when we wouldn't talk. Things had changed, he was now a part of my life. He would come down my window at night (between 12am to 4am) when there would be no one around to just have a look at me and talk to me. I still remember his face shining brightly under the moonlight, the happiness in his eyes and that smile on his face.. Uff ! Since the time he had known that I love black color, he would wear a black shirt whenever I got angry on him or whenever it was a time to rejoice and it would take away all my anger. Looking at him was a delight. Talking to him was like a whole different world to me, away from all the worries.

 Talking to him was like a whole different world to me, away from all the worries

I belonged to a girls Christian school. There is a church near my school that I would visit daily after my school on my way back home. Once I saw him outside the church sitting on a bike with a bouquet and a pizza box in his hands wearing that wonderful black shirt.(I  had told him that I love eating pizzas the previous day). I got happy but I couldn't express it since none of my friends knew about him. I had to ignore him and continue walking all the way to my house. He then followed me back home. My friends noticed him and thought he was  following a girl  in our group. They all started giggling. I secretly felt happy from inside thinking about the fact that the boy they are wondering to be following them is there for me and not for them. I was a very shy girl. I would not talk to anyone unless I really had a sensible topic to talk about. Once I reached home, he called me and he was very angry that I didn't give him any attention. I apologized to him saying that I can't talk to him in front of everyone like this and I don't want anyone to know about us. He angrily threw away the pizza box and the flowers.

He could never be angry on me for more than a minute so everything got well later