The Big Lie

BLUUUUE,blue wake up you dont want to be late for school. Fine, I put my clothes brush my teeth, ate breakfest I walked to school. I felt a little nervous FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. When I went to homeroom, I was early so picked a good seat. I only have 12min of homeroom of the rest of my classrooms were 45min. I looked at my schedule and it was: 1st period-health. 2nd period-core math(HATE). 3rd preriod-genre studyies. 4th period-SOCIAL STUDYIES. 5TH- LUNCH, 6TH GYM or music. 7th- problem solving. 8th- science.

When 1st started it was good.2nd eh. 3rd it was great we got to watch a movie. 4th good. 5th pizza. 6th gym VOLEYBALL :). 7TH not good when we did a game my teacher picked me to say the truth of something ANYTHING. But I lied I said my sister was shakira. But she's NOT, and every one was so exicited and everyone wanted to be my friend. :( .Of course I said no I want someone to myfriend because me of not my LIE.

In science there was one person she looked stylish and shy and she doesnt even know shakira and she asked ME to be HER friend. I'm like yes, in science it was first day of school so what he did was he put BRAIN POP to watch about gas. Which was okay. My real friend she was in every class her name was Maria tutuñes.

LIV PURÑEZ-She's arstic, stylish, funny, loves purple and pink, LOVE'S LIAM PAYNE

THANKS FOR THE FRIEND