Chapter 1.

Rainbow Dash.

I woke up out of bed with a shock when I heard my alarm clock so I got in the shower and brushed my hair and my teeth.

I put on a light blue shirt with my cutie mark in the middle with some knee high shorts with Rainbow socks and random shoes.

"RAINBOW DASH BREAKFAST" I heard my dad Rainbow Blaze call so I walked from my room downstairs but stopped when I saw a picture of my mom holding me in her arms and started to tear up. She died when I was 10 due to a sickness she tried to be happy but she knew she was going die soon. I quickly wiped my tears knowing that she would want me to be strong and I walked to the table quickly ate and my dad drove me to school.

I walked in the school and after getting situated I found my locker and as I was putting my stuff away I saw some shadows behind me so I turned around and heard some whispering.

"Is that the new girl? What's up with her shirt it's a fashion disaster" A paper white girl with Purple hair said "She looks.....Pathetic" A orange girl with red and yellowish Orangish hair said while the other girls laughed and one girl with yellow skin and light pink hair walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Fluttershy and those are Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer,Rarity and that dragon is Spike. You must be new here so will tell you nicely since you don't know us... We run this school and if you don't like it then leave, If we say something you don't like you jut nod your head, don't talk back or get smart, Don't look us directly in the eye an-"

The dragon Spike cut in "Fluttershy be a bit nicer she's new... maybe pathetic but still new" I felt blood rising to my cheeks and the Orange girl Applejack walked up and pinched my cheeks "Someone's getting embarrassed isn't she" I quickly smacked her hands away from mine and they all looked surprised and I yelled "I
Don't really know you so if you don't mind don't touch me and definitely don't talk to me like am some disease or sickness because I'll tell you now, I am NOT the one" I wanted to tear up when I said Sickness but I knew I couldn't. The girl Sunset Shimmer walked up to me and started to tap my head like I was a dog so I smacked her hand away and walked to my first class.

I walked in and the class started to fill in and I sighed because the Pinkie Pie girl was in there and so was the AppleJack girl and Rarity girl.  The entire class I just kept to myself and my next few classes till lunch came and I zoomed out the class room at a sprint and in the lunch room was a sign-up sheet for different sports I quickly saw soccer and volleyball and sighed up but sighed because AppleJack was on soccer and Sunset Shimmer was on Volleyball so after sighing up I walked to go sit down and after a while I just found a spot with three girls who looked 11.

They looked at me and smiled wide "HI! I'm Scootaloo and that's AppleBloom and that's SweetieBell and you are?" I told them my name and we just started talking.

"Yeah Rarity is my sister, and AppleJack is her sister, they're nice but they have their moments and run the school... they're not nice to us here though." SweetieBell said

"PPPSST!" I heard someone say so I turned around and saw Twilight looking at patting her seat next to her so I looked at the girls and they nodded fast and said "It's okay you still have 3 new friends!"

I saw down and Twilight started talking "Well we were thinking back to earlier when you actually stood up to us... we like that and we were thinking if you maybe wanted to be friends" Twilight said and I just nodded then Fluttershy said "Sorry about earlier if you wanna forgive us.. you don't have to" she said in a quiet tone and AppleJack hugged her.

"Soooo Dashie tell me about yourself" The Pink Pony Pinkie said blushing and I blushed back at the nickname.

Something tells me this year is gonna be interesting!

HAII IF YOU REALLY KNOW ME YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE MLP SO I THOUGHT I WOULD ADD ON AND WRITE THIS... IM THINKING ABOUT ONCE A WEEK UPDATES! I ALSO KNOW THE LITTLE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD IS YELLING WHILE YOU READ THIS! *BLOWS KISS" GOODBYYE ILY!