The Pretend Girlfriend

Chapter 1:

“HAHAHA in your face Noah” I yelled as I obliterated him at Halo Reach. “Come on Nim Nim, you know that was just a lucky shot” Noah whined. “Noah love you know I beat you fair and square, now come on we have to buy you a dress” I squealed.“Argh no way, I'm not washing your car in a dress” Noah said and I pouted.

 “Nim Nim don’t look at me like that”, “Come on Noah please” I begged “No Nim Nim, I'm not doing it, and don’t look at me like that” he said as I gave him my super-dupper-awesome-puppy-dog-face.

Noah sighed, “Fine but you have to pretend to be my girlfriend for a week, deal?” “WHAT!?” I screamed, Noah laughed at me “You heard me Nimmy, you have to be my girlfriend for 1 whole week, and I will was your car in any dress you want”.

 It’s not that I didn’t want to go out with Noah it’s just. I can’t go out with him. Yer he’s cute, funny, sexy as hell, athletic, energetic, and he loves me for me. But I just can’t risk our friendship. “Nimmy, I promise it won’t wreck our friendship.” Noah said snapping me back to reality. “Pinky Promise?” I asked, holding out my pinky “Pinky promise” he said taking my pinky. “Now let’s go get you a dress after I get out of my pj’s” I said jumping up.

I was giving myself one last look in the mirror. My brown hair styled to awesomeness, and my chocolate brown eyes hidden be hide my crazy glasses. I had a black singlet on and black short shorts with my black batman converses and my black and white checkered tie. Yep I look awesome, yay me.

I grabbed my car keys and walked outside to my car. I jumped in and watched as Noah stood outside my car with his mouth wide open, like an entrance for flies. “Noah are you coming” I laughed “Holy Shit Nim Nim you have a Purple Mercedes Benz SLS AMG!” Noah yelled. “Yes, yes I do, now get in.” I laughed.

 Noah very slowly got in to my sexy car and put on his seat belt. “Nimmy how the hell did you get this car” Noah asked. “Well you know how Daddy wouldn’t buy me a motor bike?” I asked “Yer” he replied, nodding his head, “Instead Daddy got me this” I said simply.

 “You’re such a spoilt child Nim Nim” Noah said. “Pfffttt yer being stuck in a house by yourself for most of your life is such a spoilt child” I said. “Note you live in like a mansion, your maid does everything for you, you get everything you want, you get heaps of money and you have sooooo many pets” Noah stated “meh” I said and turned on the radio.

 I'm Not a Vampire by Falling in Reverse was playing. I turned it up and started to sing along.

“Well I'm not a vampire

But I feel like one

Sometimes I sleep all day

Because I hate the sunlight

My hands are always shaking

Bodies always aching

In the darkness when I feed” I sung while Noah laughed at me.

“Well I can lure any woman that I want to in my bed

With me

And Whisky seems to be my Holy Water

Mothers better lock your doors

And hide your daughters” Noah sung and I winked at him.

“I'm insane!

Well, I can feel it in my bones!

Coursing through my veins!

When did I become so cold?” I sung while Noah turned it up.