People Feel

So this whole this was inspired by a few of my friends and some of the stories that I have read by different authors. I really wanted to do something, for aw while so here it is. This is completely non professional and I not a Dr. This is my opinion and it is what it is. This will probably not get popular, but for anyone out there that just needs someone to talk to here is you page! I encourage people to ask me thing though the Inbox, to remain anonymous, I will be giving "names" so that I can refer to you somehow. To the people in the comments... NO HATE! I will block you. This should be a place where people can talk about this, with no one to shame them so keep that in mind. So lets start this!

This question if from "I Heart Rough Play." She wanted to get a answer from Undyne, she asks:

"My mom wants me to stop playing with the kids from around the neighborhood because one of them likes to get kinda crazy and got hurt. She said, 'I don't want you to play with... those kids... just stay inside and do homework.' I need a break sometimes so what should I do?"

Undyne:

"OK! I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE GOING THOUGH! You WANNNA have FUN? YES? But MOM or  WHATEVER said NO because she doesn't want you to get HURT? WELL *picks up the table because she can* YOU should TALK about it! *throws table into the ceiling* Maybe you two can WORK SOMETHING OUT! Because you should not HIT your MOM...(Although that's what I would do)... Maybe you can only play 'borin-' CALM GAMES! TRY TO GET YOUR WAY! But not too MUCH! DON'T GET INTO BIG TROUBLE! SHE MIGHT GROND YOU AND THAT'S WAAAAYY WORSE THEN STAYING INSIDE! GLAD I COULD HELP... BESTIE!"

So this is how it's going to go. Maybe you could spread it round and I would love to help!