An Intro to the Perfect Life

Hi. My name is Sabrina Watson. I am a junior in high school currently living in Arizona. I already have early acceptance into University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and I have to thank my family and friends for all the support. Without them, I would never have even had the nerve to apply. 

My family consists of myself, two  brothers, Jack and Spencer, a sister, Natalie, and my parents, John and Emily. The four of us are really close, considering we are quadruplets. We are all really competitive, but it's healthy and we enjoy it. I don't know how I would survive without any of them. I love having them with me all day, every day. They are my own built in support system.

My siblings are my best friends, and they are the first to know everything, but that doesn't keep me from making other friends. I am on the volleyball team, and a part of the drama department at our school, so I've made a lot of friends through extra curricular activities. 

I'm also really well known around our school because my boyfriend is the quarterback of the football team and the captain of the soccer team. Dylan and I have been friends since we were in middle school, and he's really good friends with all my siblings-he's like our third brother. He got all my siblings in on the plan to ask me out. He's amazing and I'm really lucky to have him in my life.

So that's a little glimpse into my perfect life!