sugar mama jealousy - ♬

authors note ♬ - a imagine in which kylie is your sugar mama, and she gets jealous. 

warning! includes kylie being addressed as "mommy". 

[ ; lowercase always intended.]

you and kylie walk into the large crowded mall, hand in hand. the shop victoria's secret immediately catches your eyes as you drag kylie with you. a set of maroon colored lingerie catches your eyes. you look up at kylie with innocent eyes, as you pouted your lips. "please?" 

"of course, princess." she smiles down at you pressing a soft kiss to your lips. "mommy wants to spoil you today." 

a toothy smile spreads across your face, you run into the dressing room with the lingerie plus a couple more sets of white, black, and olive green. you tried your favorite set on, before stepping out of the room looking for kylie.

"mommy?" you whimper, eyes scanning all over the small dressing room area. a girl not much older than you and kylie steps towards you. she had long, flowing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. a soft smile spread across her face. 

the girls eyes scanned over your body, her bottom lip trapped between your teeth. a small blush forms across your cheeks. kylie comes back to the dressing room area, another set of lingerie in her hands that had caught her eyes. 

kylie sends a stern glare at the girl who is now, kissing your knuckles. she was not happy with the girl that was making you blush. that was her job, not this other girl's. 

kylie glides over to the two of you, wrapping her arms around you in a hug. "mommy!" you pipe happily, burying your head into the crook of her neck. 

"you look perfect, kitten." she praises before pressing her lips softly, but harshly to yours. kylie would pull back with your bottom lip trapped between her teeth. her hands cupped your waist, and a smirk spread across her face when the girl walked away. 

"mm, kitten." kylie moaned out softly when the younger girl had softly pressed her heated wet core against hers. "let mommy take you home, and show you who you belong to." she said sternly before attaching her lips to your neck. 

you let out a soft moan, rapidly nodding your head. happy to go home with kylie when she held a tight, yet soft grip on your hand as she dragged you out of the mall. 

-

should i write more?