Percy

• Dedicated to Chris Bailey

"Run Percy"! My uncles Zeus and Hades cried. I had seconds to reach the portal before it caught me. I didn't want to leave earth  but they told me I needed to go. Not like I would be missed.......

Annabeth left me, Chiron hated me. My own father wanted me dead. All because of my stupid half brother Nathan. He had been in camp for six weeks and had got everyone wrapped around his finger. Everyone but Nico, Grover and Thailia, but she was away with the hunters. After another two weeks  I couldn't take it. Annabeth had dumped me after I walked in on her and Nathan kissing, Chiron looked like he wanted to hang me and dad..... Well. Apart from threatening to kill me on a daily basis if I went near his 'Favorite son', everything was perfect.

I finished packing my back pack and looked sadly at Riptide. It had been a gift from my father a long time ago, but nevertheless, I put it in my pocket. As I walked through the silent camp I turned and looked to where the campfire and everyone else is. I hastily shook my head and turned again, before I changed my mind. I was leaving Camp Half-Blood forever.

I trudged to the borders and surveyed the camp for the last time. I touched Thailia's tree and muttered "Good bye". beforw stepping over the border. 

Without a second thought I continued to walk. I had no idea where to go. Mum and Paul would want to know if I was safe but, I couldn't risk it. That would be the irst place they would look. If they even bothered..........

*Flash and thunder* 

"Argh!" I rubbed my eyes, the light had temporarily blinded me.

Then just as I was almost recovered..........

*Flash and crack of bones*

"Seriously?" I said loudly.

"Hello Percy". Two voices spoke.

"UNCLE? Wait UNCLES????" I questioned Zeus and Hades who were stood before me.

"Listen Percy..... Me and Hades agreed on something." Zeus began. 

"What is going on?" I asked. The two barely ever agreed on anything.

"You need to do us a favour Percy." Hades got straight to the point.

"Wheres dad?" I snarled. 

"He doesn't know we're here." Zeus grinned sheepishly.

My expression lightened. "Ok........So whats wrong?"

"Lord Chaos needs and army." Hades seemed as scared as me.

"Chaos?" I was puzzled

"The creators." Zeus looked around.

"Me." A smooth voice said as he seemed to step out of thin air. He was tall, broad shouldered and masked.

"Nice to meet you Chaos..... Why do you need and army, and more importantly why do you need me?" I raised my eyebrows.

Chaos laughed "I need an army to help the galaxy. Many wars are on other planets and I need them stopping. You Percy Jackson are going to be the commander of my new army.

I will have more later ************ Chapter 4 the twist