Prologue

Pain and more pain , lies , broken heart that's all I'm given .

I'm never given luck , love , a bit of kindness , consideration nothing .

They say because I am what I am it's all my fault about the destruction all around me , and I believe them .

It hurts to know you were the one responsible for deaths of so many , but I'm gifted with pain .

I can't take it anymore but no one cares a voice always tells me and I listen to that voice all the time, I do what it says because it's right I shouldn't be here but every time I try , there's something that brings me back never someone , they'd be a lot happier seeing me six feet under or not breathing .

They say don't let it get to you, just ignore it , your a bigger person , their just jealous NO...NO that's not it it just a load of lies .

Their not jealous , I let it get to me , instead of ignoring it I take it , I'm the weakest person no matter what .

This story is something that I want to share with you because I've kept it in for so long , I thought I might explode .

Here's a really funny thing life asked death , why do people love me , but hate you ?

Death responded because you are a beautiful lie and I'm a painful truth .

There's where my journey starts .