Please Stay With Me ( A Jeric Teng Fanfiction)

Author’s note:  Though I may wish that all this ever happened(well, not everything okay… just a small portion), but sad to say this is a figment of my imagination… Hope you guys would bare with my writing and you guys would like it. It would be very much appreciated if you actually give your honest comments and opinions about this… I’d really like to hear from you… Let’s help each other grow, okay! ^_______^v

Please Stay With Me

(A Jeric Teng Fanfiction)

By: HimesamaC

Impulsive

Well, we both are…

Over reacting…

That’s something we both have…

Careless…

That’s something we have in common…

And I wish we never had these things in common, because if not, I wouldn’t have been rushing here in the hospital in the first place. I wouldn’t be crying over his motionless body and be left all alone in the dark, knowing that this was my fault.

I stood at one corner of the room. While his family at another corner, crying as well. His team mates are all here too. ‘This is my fault.’ And I just want to go back to that time.  I just want to change what had happened. If only I didn’t act on my impulse. If only I did not over react on things. If only I was careful enough. All of these wouldn’t have happened. He would just have been playing basketball just like he always does on a regular day…

‘What have I done? What have I done to him? What have I done to the man I love all my life?’

“Fara, it’s going to be okay…” It was Tito Alvin, his father, finally able to speak out. He’d been silent the whole time, consoling his wife and his 3 other children.

I shook my head, tears still flooding.  I wanted to believe him, but right at this moment, there is nothing that seems to be believable to me, except for the fact that he’s motionless and I’m unharmed when this was my fault.

“Fara, he’s a strong and able man.” I know. I know that, but no matter how strong and able he is, death is still stronger than him or any man living.  I still cried. Tears streaming like waterfalls on high mountains, never ending.

“I wish it was just me… This is my fault.” I don’t know how I managed to say that out loud. I didn’t know I still had the energy to breathe.

Then someone wrapped me around a warm and comforting embrace. “Fara, please don’t say that… It isn’t your fault. Whatever happened was an accident. No one is blaming you, Fara…”  I looked up and saw it was Jeron, his brother. I didn’t notice he came near me.