Moving

Chanel's POV

I sighed as one of the workers picked up the last of my boxes and set them in my room we were on the East side of town but I don't really see the difference East West South it's all the same my daddy was a lawyer and was never home my mom died when I was young but my daddy was never home although I did get spoiled a lot. I sighed as I grabbed my purse and walked out my big White House I kissed my dog coco bye and decided to go shopping I jumped into my white Mustang and smiled as I found a cute little shop near a fountain I walked in and it was like heaven I grabbed a bunch of shoes and dresses and shirts and grabbed the totally
perfect outfit for my first official day here tomorrow I payed and walked out with about 5 big full bags I walked out with the bags on my hands my heels clicking along the pavement I brought the bags to my car and decided to walk around some more my daddy wouldn't be home until late I walked the streets until a white Mustang much like mine pull up "hey sweet heart want a ride " I scoffed and didn't notice the group of boys behind me "of course not I have my own car and my daddy said to never get in the car with stranger when you have your own ride which I do because he has to give me something to practice with right?" I said with my dumb sounding voice. They stared at me "see you around " they said and drove off someone scoffed behind me and I turned around to see a group of very attractive guys "that's surprising " one with a good jawline brown slicked back hair "what's surprising " I asked "that they actually left you alone " he said I rolled my eyes at him it's common curtisy to leave someone woken when they want to be. I noticed a pretty blond off to the side next to a guy with movie star looks I guessed they were a couple cause they were kinda close I always loved couples "well it's kinda nice to leave someone alone " I said a boy with brown blondish hair walk up to me "pony boy " he said sticking his hand out I shook it and smiled "I'm Chanel " i said movie star came up to me "sodapop" he said I turned my head to the side ponyboy and sodapop odd names. I smiled anyways and shook his hand "two -bit" I smiled "Dallas and Jonny " 2 guys said "Steve and Darry " 2 more said I smiled at all of them they seemed nice then a blue Mustang came up "hey sweeetie what's a girl like you doing with greasers like them " I was confused what's a greaser"what's a greaser?" I asked they scoffed "poor people but us socs are the rich people honey " I didnt see the difference "well what's the difference " they were all shocked even the group of people I just met. "Like I just said " I scoffed and started to walk off they just drove off the guys started coming up to me but I made it to my car in time to drive off back home.