Six months to Live.

Charlene, as a workaholic never had a time for a holiday.

After Charlene was conned by her family and friends that she had been diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live, she was went aboard for a holiday to help her take a break from her job, befor she even had time to respond to the shocking news she had just discovered.

Still a state of shock from discovering she only had six months left, Charlene met Kenneth , who was on a business trip.

When Charlene told Kenneth that she only has six months left to live and that one of her dream was to get married and have kids, Kenneth proposed to Charlene.

Not knowing that Kenneth actually met her years ago and had fallen in love with her since that time, Charlene accepted his proposal.

Under the blue skies and on the white sandy beach with a red carpet covered in rose petals, Kenneth helped Charlene fulfilled her dream of getting married and also given her dream wedding that she would want if she got married. 

From there on, Kenneth decided to Accompany Charlene for the number of days she had left and when Charlene disappeared, Kenneth swore  to find Charlene no matter what, because this time, he doesn't want to miss this chance like he did years ago when he met Charlene, not knowing the fact that Charlene had only six months to live wa a lie that Charlene herslef did not know at first.