The Voices

Ever since i was little i've been hearing these voices in my head, im not sure if other people have them too, but i know i do; i get told to get it checked out but i don't want to, there my best friends, they're my enimies, they're in my dreams and they're in my nightmares.

My name is Jacqueline but you can call me jackie and heres a little story about my life; i was born in 1994 and i was bullied all my life for having long, curly, thick and blood red hair, I have 3 bothers Blake, Clayton and Lachlan.

Chapter1-the beginning

Yay,I'm so exited because I finally moved houses and I'm starting high school at Oak Hill College, I know most people hate moving school but I'm happy because eversince I was 5 and started primary school i i got bullied physically, verbally and i even got cyber bullied.

"Jackie breakfast is ready" mum called out " thanks mum, be down in a s-" I called back but never got to finish because the voices stopped me to say "kill her, kill her, KILL HER!" I screamed back "NO!". I started to walk down stairs but on my way I felt a sharp pain in my heart then I started to see darkness and the next thing I knew was waking up in mums lap, I said "what happened?" she answered "I'm not quite sure honey, all I heard was a big bang so I come over to check what it was and it was you lying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

Chapter2-the grabbing

After I recovered I was able to go to school, on a very cold Monday morning I started walking to the bus stop through very dark and thick fog, I sat Down at the bus stop as the bus appeared, the bus didn't seem like an ordinary school bus it was more like a mini van but what's even weirder is that it was completely empty, I knew somthing was wrong so I still sat and refused to get in it, the man driving it come out and said to me "hop in little girl" in the most creepiest voice I ever heard so I said "no thanks" and started to walk away he started to chase me so I ran he caught up to me after about 3 seconds and grabbed me so I started kicking and yelling "HELP" but no one heard, he put a white cloth over my mouth.

Chapter3-the pain

The next thing I knew was waking up in a dungeon tied up. The Bus driver walked in and un-buckled me, he then through me on his shoulder and took me to a room, it looked like a surgery room with a metal bench, cutting tools and buckles hooked on the table, I was scared to death when he took me in there so I started to scream "HELP!" But it was useless so I began to kick, he once again pulled out the white cloth and put it over my mouth, I woke up strapped onto the table with him standing over me, he said "I see your finally awake" "what are you going to do to me?"I whimpered "you'll have to wait and find out" the man said smiling evilly, I turned and looked away from him and said"hurry up and kill me!" so he pulled out a scalpel and started cutting around my ear, I screamed in pain he soon enough cut off my whole ear then got out a meat tenderizer, he started hitting my arms and legs with it; I began to see black spots everywhere suddenly i felt stronger and I broke loose from the buckles and started to chase the man with a missing ear and dimples on my arms and legs,i had no idea on what was happening suddenly I said "YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" in a voice completely different to mine as the man was running I picked up a butcher knife and started to torture him like he did to me but the only thing that was weird was I wasn't even doing it a whole heap of voices started to speak from me I was so confused. I picked up the butcher knife from the table and slit my throat.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING PLEAS VOTE, COMMENT AND READ!!!