Still Illegal Love (GirlxGirl, teacher/student)

*unedited*
Student/Teacher relationship, will be lots of lesbian sex. Also swearing later on, don't read if you don't like that stuff (:

Still Illegal Love
CHAPTER 1

I look up at the clock. 2:50. There are good and bad factors going towards this. Good: I'll be leaving the hooligans in this class and will no longer having to put up with these idiots. Bad: I'll no longer be around the woman I have loved since the beginning of last year when she was my relief teacher. Now, all of the past year, I've had Miss. Ciniva as my science teacher. It has been one hell of a year, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I loved her from the moment I laid eyes on her in year 11, and I am two weeks away from finishing school.

Over the past year, I have taken at least 5000 creeper photos on her on my phone. It sounds strange, but I know she knows. She has looked directly at me while I took at least 8 of them, even smiling a couple of times.

"Miss?" I put my hand up as I finish the experiment I am doing. She turns around and smiles at me, then raises her eyebrows in question. "Did I do this correctly?" I gesture to the circuit on my desk. I don't really need to know: the light turns on, but it's always nice to get her near me.

She walks over to me and leans over the high tables of the science department, her large chest rather close to my arm. She seems not to notice, so I act like I haven't either. She moves closer to turn on the light, which confirms it does work. "Well done, sweetie."

Sweetie. She calls me that all the time. Everyone else gets called sweetie too, just not as much as me.

I smile at her, ignoring the fact that her chest is millimetres from my arm.

"Do I pack up now, or keep it out." I ask.

"Do it now. I'll help you, so long as no one else needs me." She roles her eyes at the end of that.

She and I start to pack away the cables, and once I'm finished she announces that everyone else should start packing up, too. She knows me so well. She knows I hate it when everyone crowds around something, especially when I'm mixed in among the crowd. I start to freak out from being too close to people.

I stack my chair and sit on my desk, waiting for the crowd around the supplies trolley to dissipate before I tidy up. I'll probably wait for the bell to go and everyone to leave first anyway. That means more one on one time with Miss. Ciniva, so it's fine by me.

Everyone sits at their desks and puts their bags on. Miss. Ciniva starts to talk as everyone shuts up.

"Well done, guys. You did that really well. When the bell goes you may leave, but I need someone to help me." I raise my hand. "Thanks, Rosie."

The bell goes, and I stay on my desk as everyone else rushes to the door. Once everyone has left, I stand and walk over to the trolley to sort out the equipment. She was already standing there, so in seconds we are both sorting out the cables and batteries.

She passes me a couple of stray cables, her hand lightly brushing mine as she hands them over. I blush and turn away, and quickly finish. I put everything I cleared up on the trolley and walk over and sit on her desk. We often talk after class, so nothing is weird. It could just be my imagination, but sometimes I think there is sexual tension between us. Though it may just be tension because she wants me to leave.

She walks over and sits on her desk directly in front of me, her knees parted just enough to make my nether regions moist, but not enough to actually see anything. She does this almost always when we have these meetings, and I know she knows about the effect it has on me.

"How's your day been, Sweetie?" She asks, concern showing in her face. She knows about almost everything that goes on in my life. My shit home life, the bullying I receive for multiple reasons, but she hasn't ever said anything. This is because I asked her to, not because she's not nice. If I hadn't said not to tell, she would have.

"I hate people." I say by way of response. She pouts in sympathy.

"Oh, Rosie." She lightly touches my shoulder. If I were standing, I'd be weak at the knees. "Do you need help with any of your homework?"

That's where it always ends up. It's my fourth last week of school before exams, and then I am finished before university. I try not to finish about the fact that Miss. Ciniva and I would probably be legal after that, because I'm already 18. 6 years is really a very small age gap, considering some of the things you here about other people.

"Yes, please. I just need to know about everything before my exams." I smile, leaning backwards further in my chair as she giggles softly. "I can't speak for every subject, but I can show you a load of Hank Green videos, if you like." That seems to be our thing. Whenever I need to know about something to do with science, we watch a CrashCourse video. She doesn't do this with the class, so I feel really happy about this.

"That would be nice." I smile and inwardly die as she gets up to take a seat.

"Did you want your chair?" I ask, starting to stand up.

"No, no. You keep it." She smiles and goes to sit down, and I stand up before she can.

"No, take it. Please. You can sit in front of Hank." I smile back, gently pushing her out of the way of the crappy chair.

"Fine," she grumbles and sits down. She opens up YouTube on her computer, and we watch his latest video. Once that finishes, she turns to me.

"Seen any good videos lately?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Sabrina posted a good one recently. Have you seen it?" I reply. She shakes her head but gestures to her computer so I can find it. I lean over her, subconsciously resting my breast on her arm as it lies on the table. All too soon, I find the video and have to retreat.

Did she just? I could have swarm she sighed when I left her arm. I look up at her and frown slightly, then raise my eyebrows in question.

"What?" She asks, her face a mask of innocence.

"Did you just?.." I trail off, shaking my hear and turning back to the screen. I lean back in my chair and cross my arms directly under my chest, pushing them together slightly, accentuating the cleavage that is poking out of the undone buttons of my shirt.

Trying to concentrate on the computer, I almost don't notice when Miss. Ciniva's head turns slightly and her eyes flicker down.

I look over to her discreetly, trying to make sure she doesn't notice that I know she's staring at my chest.

"Miss?" I say quietly, inching my hair closer to hers.

Slowly, her eyes move from my décolletage, linger on my lips for a moment, and then go to my eyes.

"Natalia." She has tried to get me to use her name all the time, but I never do because I worry that one day I'll say it in class.

"Natalia?" I repeat, feeling sparks between us as she turns her chair and body towards me, her legs parted slightly less than her skirt allows.

"Yes, Rosemary?" She asks, her hand swiftly moving to stroke my cheek. I lean into her hand and put my own hand over hers.

"It's..." I start. Then I think about the hand on my cheek and how nice and soft it is, and how I honestly don't care if we both get arrested, because no one will find out because this school can't afford to put CCTV in the classrooms. "Nothing." I smile faintly.