Chapter 1

"Thank you Memphis!" I yelled into the mic as I waved to the cimfam with my sisters.

    "You guys were great!" Lauren screamed and I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her and started waving to the fans. We all walked off the stage and went into the lounge room where I got a water and sat down on the couch.

"Good job today girls, we killed it!" Christina told us and we all smiled and nodded.

We stayed for about half an hour longer to grab a snack before we made our road trip back to Nashville. We all walked out to the van and I hopped into the back with Lauren and Dani, I put my earbuds in and leaned my head against the window, exhausted from today's show.

    I felt something fall on my shoulder and I turned my head and saw Lauren with her eyes closed leaning on my shoulder, I smiled at the sight and looked around and saw everyone else asleep as well. I leaned my head against the window once more, allowing myself to close my eyes and soon being consumed by darkness. I felt my body being shaken and I fluttered my eyes open to see Christina smiling down on me.

"We're home, Lauren and Dani are staying the night since its 1 am." She told me and I nodded my head and got up to stretch my arms. I made my way out of the van and followed Chrissy into the house when I realized one thing, I left my phone in the van.

"Oh shoot, Chrissy I left my phone in the car, I'll be right back." I told her and she nodded as she ascending up the stairs and I turned around and made my way back outside into the dark and silent night.

     I walked over to the van and opened the door, making my way into the back to grab my phone. I found it on the seat I was sitting on and grabbed it and made my way out of the car.
I shut the door and locked it and I turned around to go back inside when I felt my phone buzzing, I looked down at it to see that someone was calling me, but who the heck calls me at 1 in the morning? Nonetheless I decided to pick it up anyways, who knows it could be important, you never know these days. I clicked the answer button and pressed the cold phone up to my ear.

   "Hello?" I asked into the phone curious to whose calling at this hour.

   "Hello, is this Lisa Cimorelli?" I heard the person on the other end say who definitely sounds like a man.

   "Uh, yes who is this?" I asked a little scared since this person knows who I am, then again it could be a fan but still.

   "I'm Sergeant Woodyard, from the United States Marine Core." He said into the phone and I felt my stomach turn into knots, why the heck is someone from the Marines calling me and more importantly why does he know my name?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Hey guys. Hope you like the first chapter of Take Me Home. This chapter was written by Nikki. We made it to where Nikki writes Lisa's pov and I (Chelsea) write Lauren's pov. Can't wait for y'all to read more.

Pwease vote and comment. Next chapter will be up soon!!