1

Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Ji Yeon. I ran away from home three months ago due to domestic abuse; now I'm living in a small alleyway in Seoul.

You guessed it, I'm homeless.

I sat down on the bench with my guitar and played. People passing by gave me money and applaud, "Gomabseubnida" I bowed and smiled at them.

*Gomabseubnida- formal way of saying 'Thank you'

I placed my guitar in it's case and made my way to the alleyway I'm staying at. 'I made more than last time.' I said to myself.

I walked to the convenient store and bought ramyeon. "You can't always eat ramyeon, Ji. It's bad for you." The register and my only friend, Yoora, sighed.

"Leave a homeless girl alone." I muttered. "Come on! I can sneak you stuff for free." She whispered. "How much is soju? A bottle please." I gave my remaining money to Yoora.

She came back with a bottle of soju and my change. I opened the bottle and drank. "Aigoo, this girl." Yoora smacked her lips.

I slammed the empty bottle down after consuming it all. "You can stay at my place, ya know."she sighed. "I don't want to be a burden. " I stood up and went back to my alleyway.

"Bye, Ji."

"Bye, Yoora."

I sat down on a piece of cardboard and covered myself up with a blanket. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

--

The sound of cars beeping and cars racing passed me, woke me up. I sat outside with a cup waiting for people to give me money, food, or anything.

Most people walked passed me saying mean things, some people just passed avoiding me. A kid came up to me and gave me a lollipop. I smiled, "Thank you."

The kid bowed and ran to his parents. I smiled at his parents and watched them walk away.

I took my guitar to a park and played a song, my favorite song to be exact.

--

Jungkook's POV

After our album release we finally have vacation. Everyone but Tae and I went to their hometown.

Tae slept in and I decided to get fresh air in the nearby park. I covered myself up and left the dorms.

A crowd had caught my eye, I walked towards the crowd. I particular song was heared. An old song made by Ed Sheeran, Kiss Me.

I tried to get infront of the crowd to see who was singing. There she is, a girl, singing with her guitar; smiling.

I stared in awe. "She's really talented, huh?" I overheard people talking. She finished singing and people gave her money. "Gomabseubnida." She bowed.

She placed her guitar into the case and left. My phone rang, "Yeobsaeyo?"

"Jungkoooook." Taehyung groaned.

"What?" I replied.

"Come back home, won't you come back home!" Taehyung sang 2NE1's song.

"I'm on my way." I hung up and left.

--

"You have to see this." I pulled Taehyung along with me. It was the next day and I told Taehyung about this girl.

A crowd in the same spot caught my eye. We ran towards the crowd. A smile plastered across my face as we get near.

Tae caught up with me and I stared at the girl once again. "Isn't this our song?" Taehyung said. I snapped out of my thoughts and listened to her singing our song, Young Forever.