Will You Mary Me

it all started out with a question a question that only i knew the answer to it was a Saturday evening and my boyfriend Jim popped the question Sarah will you Mary me?

i was shocked when he asked me i was only 21 and i had just become an adult and i asked myself was i ready for such a challenge marriage. I couldn't give him an answer right that moment because i was so shocked that he asked me. The question was synced into my mind when i went to get some jewelry it would remind me of the ring that had a diamond that was huge with mini diamonds all around it. I was going to see Jim this evening and i know that he was going to bring it up again. The question kept haunting me

"Sarah would you Marry me"

"Sarah would you Mary me"

I was only in college and I couldn't say yes but I also couldn't brake his heart and say know I was so confused and I had my finals this week just what I needed  more stress this week couldn't have been worse. I couldn't brake the news to my mom she wouldn't be happy and she is not a big fan  of Jim. Let me tell you a little bit about me and Jim. Me and Jim first met in college. He was such a dork when I first met him. He had geeky glasses and he was a teachers pet. At first I didn't like him he was always stalking me and he wouldn't leave me alone. When he first asked me out it felt so awkward,but i couldn't brake his heart i didn't turn him down. When he picked me up at my house he had 2dozens of red roses. Right then i knew that Jim was a sweetheart. When we went to the restaurant he had knew everything that I wanted. No matter how expensive it was he wasn't worried. When we went on our second date it was better he was so kind and pleasant and he asked me how  feel when a guy dumps me and he promised he would never do it to me. When we went to school he changed his look he put in contacts and he had apologized to everyone he had bullied. He went to dork bully to popular cool guy. When all the girls was all over him he went straight to me that's how I  knew that we were going to be together forever. Was i being selfish not ,marrying him it was a decision that I had to make.