The Twins .

.: Manik The Hedgehog :.
Manik Is The Son Of Sonic & Amy . He Was Born In Möbius ( August 7 , 2007 ) . He's Blue Just Like His Father But Has His Mother's Eyes And Has The Same Shoes As His Father. He's A Showoff At Times And Teases His Sister But Loves Her . He's Sweet But At The Same He Has A Mean Side To Him . In The Future , He Wants To Be Like His Father .. A Hero. His Father Teaches Him Skills Of How To Be A Hero And Also His Daughter , Sonia. Manik Was Named After Sonic's Brother , Manik . When His Son Was Born , Sonic Had Named Him Manik After His Brother From " Sonic Underground" . Manik Loves His Mom And Has A Great Bond With Her. If Anyone Was To Try And Hurt His Mother , He Would Not Let Happen . Amy Loves Manik Also But She Doesn't Like How He Acts Up In School With His Sister . Manik And Sonia Also Have A Good Bond Together And Always Sticking Up For Each Other No Matter What . Sonia And Manik Always Have Adventures , Play With Their Cousins And The Bad Thing Is Sonia And Manik Are Bad Sometimes . They Act Up At Places Like Parties , Weddings , And Other Places And They Get In Trouble And When They Grounded , They Either Stay In Their Room All Day Or Their Parents Would Have Tikal Watch Them While Their Parents Are Gone . Anyways , Manik Tries To Be Tough And Strong Like His Father And He Does Everything He Can To Show That He Can Be Like His Father . Amy Had Gave Birth To Manik In Möbius Hospital And He Was Born First Before Sonia Came . Manik Goes To School And Gets Bullied Sometimes And His Sister Always Comes To The Rescue For Her Brother.

.: Sonia The Hedgehog :.
Sonia Is The Daughter Of Sonic & Amy . She Was Born In Möbius ( August 7 , 2007 ). She's Pink Like Her Mother But Has Her Father's Eyes And She Looks Exactly Like Her Mother When She Was A Child . She Can Be Mean At Times But Sweet Like Her Mother But She Does Not Take No Crap. She Gets Teased By Her Brother But Continues To Love Him No Matter What Happened. In The Future , She Wants To Be A Hero Just Like Her Parents . Her Father Teaches Her And Manik How To Be A Hero In The Future . Sonia Was Named After Sonic's Sister , Sonia The Hedgehog From " Sonic Underground ". Sonia Loves Her Father And Has A Great Bond With Him Even Though , Her Father Wants To Get Her Sometimes When She's Being Bad . She Always Gets On Her Father's Nerves And Even There Were Times When She Drew On His Face At Night With The Help Of Her Brother But Sonic Is Overprotective Of Sonia And Protects Her And Manik Also And His Wife , Amy. She Acts Up In School With Her Brother And Her And Her brother Always Have A Great Bond With Each Other. Helping Each Other Out , Sticking Up For Each Other And Loving Each Other. They Both Have Adventures And Always Play With Their Cousins . Sonia And Manik Acts Up In Public Places Like Fooling Around And Their Cousins Tag Along .Sonia Is Tom - Boy & Tom - Girl At The Same Time And She Has Her Father's Attitude And Her Mother's Brains. Amy Had Gave Birth To Sonia At The Hospital Where Manik Was Also Born At . She Was Born After Her Twin Brother . When Her Brother Gets Bullied , She Jumps In And Comes To The Rescue .
- - -
Thats The Twins' Personality And Their Profile . 😜