The girl found dead

The girl found dead

Beep Beep Beep

My alarm went off. I opened my eyes and I heard my mom call from down stairs, “Honey get up for school.”

“No.”

“Why do you not want to go to school?”

“Because everyone made fun of me.”

“You need to go.”

“Fine.”

So Sarah got up and got dressed and went down stair to go eat. Sarah love frosted flakes. By then the bus was there. She grabbed her bag and sat in the front of the bus because of these mean girls that sit in the back and if you sit in the back they will move you and the bus driver don’t even do anything.

                So she got to school and she went to her 1st hour gym Sarah love gym.

“Hey Sarah,” said Sabrina.

“Hey,” said Sarah said tiredly.

“You sound sad why.”

“Just am I am sick of life Sabrina.”

“You better not think of killing yourself I think we need to go to the consoler or some help,” Sabrina said in a scared voice.

“No I done want to go she never does anything I dislike her and the other mean girls.”

“OK”

That day Sarah went home crying because the mean girls banged her in to lockers. She went up to her bed room she grabbed her camera and her knife.

    She said I am sorry mom and dad I don’t mean to do this but I love you guys I think it time that I get out of this cruddy live I love you always.”

 Then after she was dead she killed herself with her own pocket knife. When her parents came home they when to her bed room they seen their baby girl found dead on her bed.

Here is a diffrened and better verison of girlfound dead hope you guys like. <3