My best friend

It started just like any other day. I was in my room watching youtube and texting my friends. my dad came banging on the door telling me we had to leave. I put my phone in my pocket and got in the car. I had a bottle of water in my hand and my phone in the other. I went to take a sip and the car hit a huge bump in the road. Before I knew it the water was no longer in the bottle but all over my new outfit. I screamed from the cold water running down my leg. After an hour long drive with a freezing leg we finally reached a cute little house. We got out of the car and my leg was still wet. I grabbed my extra pants and changed in the trunk of the car. I got out and we went to the doorstep of the house. My mom told me I had been here before but I was young at the time so I probably don't remember it. She was right all I knew was this was a friend of my moms. She knocked on the door. A woman opened the door. She had caramel curly hair and beautiful green eyes. "Hi mrs. Monrow it's a pleasure to see you again. " She said with a gleaming smile. "Thanks it's nice to see you again to, this is my daughter Angie ." I wave to her shyly. She waves back and we head inside. The first thing we notice is a lot of gaming equipment. I was in heaven, I love video games so much. My mom

Was standing behind me. She was running her had through my knotted curly hair. I looked at her with a look in my eye and she stopped and walked into the kitchen. I decided to explore a little. I walked through the hallway and heard someone screaming. I tried to figure out where it was coming from. I finally found the room and opened the door slowly. A man turned around wearing a mask that looked like a giant computer. He took the mask off and realized who I was. " Oh I am sorry I didn't realize our guest were here " I looked at him and cocked my head. "What was that screaming I heard?" he looked at me and grinned "oh do you not know who I am? I thought for a moment "no...maybe. I don't know." He looks at me and chuckles. " It's ok .. My name is Felix shelberg but most people know me as pewdiepie on youtube. I think finally realizing who he is " omg your pewdiepie I watch your videos all the time I am a huge fan. " He smiles with his perfect white teeth. "Haha that's awesome . We chat for a little while when marzia walks in. "Felix our guest are here can you please stop your video game for a while." He smirked at me and we walked out into the kitchen .

Bad news

Marzia was making lunch, and my mom was sitting on the couch looking stressed as usual. I walk over and sit down next to her . What's wrong mom? I ask concerned. She looks at me and looks like she wants to cry. She hands me her phone and goes to get a tissue. I read the text and gasp. My eyes start to water as well. Felix walked over to me " what's wrong Angie you seem upset. " I look at him with tears in my eyes my grandfather passed away this morning. " I sit back down and start crying . Felix sits down next to me and pats me on the back. " It's ok I know how it feels to lose a loved one. " I don't know why but his hand was so comforting. I leaned against him. Feeling comfortable. My mom came back out. She was wiping her tears with a tissue her makeup was smeared. I went over and gave her a hug. It's going to be ok. She hugged me a tear slid down her cheek. She wiped it off and sat on the couch . She stopped crying and just stated at the text . Martzia say next to her I couldn't get much of what they were saying. Martzia's nodded and my mom walked out the door. " where is she going" I ask . " she's going to visit her family to see of everyone is ok she told me to watch you while she's gone. I wipe off the tear in my eye and walk to the bathroom . I take a small razor and cut my shoulder . The pain took away my emotional pain . Felix must have heard me because he opened the door . He saw the razor and the small cut. He grabbed the razor and tried to clean my wound " look I know your upset but that's no reason to harm your self. " he says annoyed. I start to cry again . He puts his hand on my back and he feels so comforting . He was perfect but it didn't matter he had a girlfriend and he was 5 years older then me. But I couldn't help it he was amazing and I loved it .

Finally alone

Me and Felix walked into a room full of video games. He looked at me " I know your upset maybe a little horror will make you feel better." I smiled and we each grabbed a controller. Cry and minx were both online . We played prop hunt for hours it was so much fun , I was living a fantasy I had only dreamed about. I was playing video games with some of the best youtubers especially the man himself pewds .