Watching Over Me

I'm frozen. 

There standing in front of me was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He had tattoos all up and down his arms, and from what I could see from beneath his white t-shirt he had some more decorating his torso. He had curls peeping out from beneath his grey knit beanie, but the most alluring thing about this man were his green emerald eyes. It's like they were looking right through me. 

I think it's safe to say, this man had my attention.

I wanted so badly to just walk away from all these cameras, all these people, and just talk to him. Except I was in the middle of a photo shoot. I don't think it'd be too good for my career if I just walked away from all the people who just happened to be supplying my paycheck for the week. So I adjusted the handbag I was supposed to be showing off, and sent him a wink, hoping he would get the hint and stay.

And he did. For the whole rest of the 2 hours that were remaining, he stayed standing, watching my every move. 

James ,my photographer, called me over saying that he would send me my finished photos after they make me perfect by making me skinnier, making my eyes bigger, and highlighting my facial structures. Okay so I may be paraphrasing, but it's seriously what they do. I took one more glance at green-eyes and walked over to the snack table grabbed an apple. I just stood there twirling it in my hands, waiting for him to walk up to me.

"What's your name?" His voice gave me chills. I didnt hear him walk up to me.

"Laura, what about you?" I tried saying coolly, while glancing up from my apple that seemed to have become exceedingly interesting. I saw his eyes and I couldn't help but drop my jaw a little bit before realising what I did, and looked back down at my apple.

He lifted my chin, so that I looked straight into his eyes, and he whispered into my ear, "I like you Laura. Meet me at Midnight Sun at 8 tomorrow. Don't be late" then he winked at me and started walking away. Almost to the back door he turned around looked at me and flashed a smile.

I was dumbfounded. What had just happened? All I could think about was about how amazing my name sounded when his raspy voice said it. Is it sad that i kind of have a new appreciation for my name? That's how good it sounded coming from him. That's when I realised he never told me his name, and I was supposedly going on a date with him.... hmmm this oughta be interesting.

Short i know but ayee tell me what you think and vote! *alex