PoodiePied!

"So this is a lie detector test. If you lie, you get pied. You ready, Jack?" Felix smiled smugly. Seán sighed and nodded. "Have you ever kissed yourself in the mirror?" Jack thought for a moment, his brows furrowed, "Nnyes. We were all 14 once." Felix laughed. "Do you think you're better at YouTube than me?" Seán paused. "No." Felix looked to one of the men at the machine.

 "That's a lie," he said. "You son of a bitch!" "Oh, no, can we do that again?!" Felix got up, grabbing a pie, and going over to Jack. "Why do you think you're better?" Seán looked up at him, "I didn't turn off the comments." Poods shoved the pie in Seán's face and sat back down. "You having fun?" "Yes." "ANOTHER lie?!" Felix looked at the green-haired man, "Well you're about to!" Both laughed, as Seán got PoodiePied again. Felix sat back down. "If I was hanging off a cliff, and Markiplier was there hanging too, would you save me, or Mark?" "You." A pause. "That's a LIE!" "Oh look, I have to go," Seán joked. Felix double pied him, and sat back down. 

"Now," he smiled, "Do you like someone-- in the dating way?" Seán hesitated, "Yes." "Is it a girl?" Felix joked. "Yes." Pause. "Oh my god it's a lie," Pewds gasped. Seán sat uneasy. "Ohhh it's a guy!" Felix grinned. "Yea..." Seán mumbled. "Is it me?" "No." "Cry?" "No." "Ken, Bob, Wade?" "No, no, no." Felix paused, "Huh... Is it...Markimoo?" Jack didn't answer. "You have to answer," Pewds pointed out, a shit-eating grin on his face. "N-no." "No what, Mr. Stutter?" "No, I don't like Mark in THAT way." A long pause.

 "A lie," the guy from before informed Felix. "Ohhh my god! No fucking way! Oh, that's so cute!" Seán blushed, his face a bright, noticeable red on his pale cheeks. "Oh my god he's blushing!" Felix snorted, getting up to pie him. "Any last words, before this last pie?" "Please cut this last part out and delete it. Including the question." "Hmm....NAH!" "FELIX--" "POODIEPIED!" The Sweden smooshed the pie in the Irishman's face, laughing. "And yet, we're not done!"

"WHAT?!" "You heard me, Jackie Chan, we aren't done!" "What more can there be?!" "Well, a certain someone was here, out of sight, the entire time." He turned to Jack. "Oh god, who?" "Let me sheild your eyes for the surprise!" He covered Seán's eyes quickly.

"Well that rhymed!" A deep voice giggled. "Oh my god, is it--" Felix removed his hands, "SURPRISE!" "Hey Jack." "Hey Mark..." Seán felt REALLY uneasy now, "So you heard how much?" "All of it, from the start 'til now." "Oh...I understand if you hate me n-now." 

Seán's anxiety was through the goddamn roof, he wanted to cry. "I don't hate you. If anything, I love you too." Seán looked up at Mark, "What?" "I said," Mark bent down in front of Jack, "I love you too." "Kiss me, Marky-poo~" the Holy Trinity; that is Mark, Jack, and Poods, laughed. "Okay," Mark wiped off Seán's mouth and placed a soft, passionate kiss on the Irishman's lips.