소개

jungkook sat there, fiddling with his fingers as the clock made noises.

he just stared at the time, hoping that the day could end quicker. oh wait, he didn't believe in time.

he sighed and turned his head away from the clock, looking out onto the school campus.

he tapped the desk with the pencil, watching as the leaves from the trees fell to the floor.

he counted them slowly, whispering the numbers.

his voice was soft and fragile, something valuable.

he kicked his feet lightly under the desk, resting his head on one of his hands.

"jeon jungkook, please look towards the front,"

he quickly snapped, turning towards the front, his face turning a deep red.

"sorry,"

his voice was that fragile that it came out as a whisper.

a few hours later

he sat on the edge of the roof top, looking down at all the people.

"well, if time existed, wouldn't you be spending time with the one you love forever?" he asked himself.

"you're correct," a soft voice spoke from behind him.

he turned around to see a girl with long brown hair, flowing down to her chest.

"what?"

"you can't always stay with your loved ones forever," she said softly.

"there are times when your feelings change. you need to accept that,"

she walked to sit down beside him.

"i don't get it,"

"if you loved someone, you would want to be with them forever," she continued.

"but as time goes on, you may love them more or less. time predicts your future,"

she smiled slightly.

"that's why you shouldn't waste it. do whatever you want now. you have so much time left,"

he shook his head.

"time hurts people. i hate it. there is no such thing as time,"

"don't believe in that forever,"

"time never ends. just like the flow of the river,"

so yes, third book with jungri. again, no caps on purpose. this story will be in both first and third person. usually, jungkook is a fuckboi but here, he will be a very shy young boy. anyway, i hope you enjoy, vote and comment ♡